Little Things..

Stacy's POV

(A/N- they are back at their home)

Z: We have a concert after a couple of days..

S: Oh. When will you be back??

Z: You are coming with me..

S: Wow! I would love to!

Z: Even me!

He said kissing my cheek.. I smiled at him..

S: Is it okay with the others?

Z: Actually they were the one who gave me this idea..

S: Great! So, for how many days??

Z: 3 I guess..

S: Okay..

After 1 day..

We entered the airport and the crazy, I mean the One Direction obsessed girls were just crowded all around us. Thank god , Paul and the gaurds are there with us or we would definetly die..
I could hear some sweet things which the girls are shouting for Zayn and me but there were some awkward and negative comments too..

Hey Stacy, I love your couple!

You both are so cute!!

I love you more than Perrie!!

Are you cheating on Zayn!?

Are you pregnant with Zayn's baby!?

You both are engaged!??

These were some of the most sweet and awkward and jealous comments which I could ever listen to. Like always my hand was intertwined with his. He wore his red hoodie with a white shirt and me, my jeans with a hoodie. And I left my hair free.
Finally , after winning the world war - 3 with the fans, we entered the plane. They had their private plane and it was awesome! I'm scared cuz I'm not habituated with these planes and all. It feels like my soul is raising from my body, I mean like a ghost. Omg!

Z: You are scared right?

He asked chuckling..

S: No, I'm not..

I said as casually as I can.

Z: Don't lie. You always told me you are afraid of flights.

S: Yeah I'm afraid..

I said because I knew that I was caught..
So, he cupped my face and saw directly in my eyes..those hazel beauties mesmerized me!

Z: Babe, I'm with you and nothing can happen to you ok?

S: Okay Zayn.

Then he put my head on his chest and he told me to close my eyes. So, I obeyed him. I could hear his heartbeat and it was like music. It was so magical, I didn't know that the sound of the heartbeat could be so beautiful.. I was just involved in the sound that I fell asleep. A smile crept on my lips..

After 1 hour..

Z: Babe! Its time wake up!

Zayn said shaking me hurriedly.