Our Perfect Kiss.

Stacy's POV

It's been days since Lilly's death and everything has gone bad. Abuse at the school was horrible and thank God it is only confined to school. I don't want to lose my good conduct with other people too, especially my mom. First of all, she is really ill and I don't want anything bad to happen again. Josh supported me and he believed in me. I feel really good about it. Even though everyone abused me I have some , a few of them with whom I can truly be myself and on whom I can trust. Josh and I hang out now and then. I just don't want anyone until I have Zayn, Mom and Josh. They are my world.

Z: Stace, let me tell you something.
S: What is it?
Z: I will always be with you..
S: I know boo. You were always there for me and you will always be.
Z: Just believe in me.
S: I believe you more than I do myself Zayn..
I said smiling and he gave his most adorable smile. Why is he so cute? I'm just getting attracted to him day by day! There is something special in him. The way he takes care of me, the way he makes me feel special, it's so wonderful. But he is just my friend, nothing can be in between us,right? Yeah!

He grabbed my hand.
Z: Come with me.
S: Where?
Z: Just come.
He took me to the garden in his house. He made me sit on the bench.
Z: Now close your eyes.
S: Is it a surprise?
I asked excitedly..
Z: Hm, nah..
S: OK.
I said with a sad face.
Z: Close.
S: Okay.
I closed my eyes.. Air was blowing and it soothed me. I just relaxed myself.
Z: Babe, do you feel the air?
S: Yeah.
Z: If you miss me just close your eyes and feel the breeze. Just think that I'm the breeze and I'll be with you forever.
I felt tears in my eyes.. He's so sweet!

 He's so sweet!

S: Aww boo.. Thank you..
I smiled at him. Our eyes met and I stared into those beauties and I didn't care. Those brown orbs are so fantastic and his messy hair is so awesome. I knew that I was staring at him. He did the same. We both didn't bother. We were enjoying the moment. I saw his lips and those were pink as a rose. I know I'm describing him as a girl but he is just awesome. I can't find suitable words to describe him. He is good looking and he's the best at heart! One of the perfect guy's a girl wants. He is so handsome! Those lips were attracting me a lot! What do I do now!? I want to kiss him and I will do it. He was still seeing directly in my eyes and I just moved closer and planted a kiss on his lips. I KISSED ZAYN! He kissed me back. It was such a beautiful feeling and I didnt want to break it. I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was a extraordinary feeling. I broke the kiss even though I didn't want to. I saw him and he was blushing and smiling..even I was blushing! OMG! I think I need to go before things get more awkward..

S: Um, Zayn I think I need to leave..
He looked sad.
Z: I'm sorry..
Why is he telling me sorry? He didn't do anything wrong.
S: Boo, it's not your mistake and don't tell sorry for it..
He smiled. THANK GOD!
I just left to my home..

OMG! What did I do? Did I kiss ZAYN? My BEST FRIEND? Why didnt I control myself? Crap! I have a boyfriend and I KISSED my Best friend! What!? Things are gonna be really awkward now. I enjoyed the kiss though. It was wonderful. But why did he kiss me back? Does he love me? I don't know what's happening. With whom should I tell this? I don't have anyone. I can't tell this to Josh! He will breakup with me for sure! I think I need to talk to myself.. I laughed.

Zayn's POV

OMG!!!!!!! Best day of my life! Oh my god! Oh my god! Stacy kissed me!!!??? Is it a dream? I pinched myself. Ouchh. No it's the reality. Does she love me? Does she think of me the way I thought of her!?? Should I tell her that I love her? But she already loves Josh. She cannot be with me! What should I do now!? Should I express my feelings for her? I don't know! What to do!? I'm still in a shock! I saw that Stacy enjoyed it and she would kiss me only if she loves me right? Yeah!! But what about Josh!? JOSH! IDIOT!

Im just crazy right now! I'm jumping all over my bed and my house.. My family looked shocked. And I know why! Haha! The best day of my life!

Safaa: Zayn! What happened to you?
Z: Nothing baby! I'm just so happy!
Safaa: But why?
Z: It's a secret babe.
Safaa: Okay.
She rolled her eyes. Girls look really cute when they do that!

I MADE UP MY MIND! IM GONNA PROPOSE TO HER! But after a few days. I need to think of a great plan! I don't know whether she will accept me or not , but I wanna try it! Without trying I can't do anything in my life! Just show some bravery for a few minutes and this can make your future! Yeah!

 I need to think of a great plan! I don't know whether she will accept me or not , but I wanna try it! Without trying I can't do anything in my life! Just show some bravery for a few minutes and this can make your future! Yeah!

Woohoo! Guys! What about this chappy? Liked it?♥:-)