Trying To Befriend.

Zayn's POV

"Stacy, will you be my girlfriend?"..

She was shocked..but happiness could be seen on her face. I hope that everything goes well..

" Yes Zayn." , she said smiling..

I was over cloud 9! Best words which I can hear in my entire life..

She took the rose and I was about to hug her..but I heard the voice of Safaa!? What? What is she doing here??

Safaa: Zayn! Zayn ! Wake up!

What was this a dream!! Crap! Ahh! I thought that it was real!

Z: Yeah baby what do you want?

Safaa: Stacy came to meet you!

Z: Oh! Tell her to come here.

Safaa: She said that she will not come.

Z: But why?

Safaa: I don't know..

Z: Ok baby. I'll be in 10.

Safaa: Okay..

Safaa left the room. Why did Stace tell that she will not come into my room? I'm frightened! I don't know what happened!

Nothing happens Zayn! Everything will be alright!
I consoled myself.

I think I need to ask Stacy out and execute my plan! I need to propose to her and I'm quite excited about it. I'm frightened at the same time. I hope that whatever may happen, we will always be the besties.

Everything will be fine Zayn! If she doesn't like you why will she kiss you right? She likes me! And if I'll propose to her she will definetly accept me! I know it! Yeah!

I washed my face and ruffled my messy hair. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs..

I saw Stacy was sitting with my mom on the dining table.

Z: Hey mom! Hey Stace!

T: Hi darling..

S: Hi Zayn...

Stacy was blushing. Omg! Is Josh here? I peeped. But there is no one. I shifted my glance to Stace and she was blushing by seeing ME!? Omg! I think its because of the kiss. I love this feeling! Wow!

I took my glass of juice and sat opposite to Stacy. I smiled at her. She was still blushing. Wow!

Z: Do you want some?

S: Hm nah!

Z: Okay.

T: Why are you guys so formal today?

Z: No we are not..

S: Yeah we are not..

T: Ok OK.