Shock.

Stacy's POV

After 2 months..

The big news is out. I'm gonna be a mommy. Its really a great feeling and its just incredible that I'm gonna give birth to a baby! Im overwhelming with joy! I found it out yesterday and Zayn doesn't know it yet. So, I planned for a surprise candle light dinner. I will tell him the awesome news tonight. He's gonna be really happy and I'm just having an unexplainable feeling. I don't know how to express it. Oh my gosh!

I want Zayn to be the first person to know about it so I didn't reveal it to anyone yet. I'm gonna arrange the dinner at our home.
So, I'm the cook today. When I went to Bradford I learned to prepare fried chicken and Indian bread, which they call as roti. When we were kids, Zayn always used to enjoy chicken and roti made by his mom. So, I learned it and I hope it comes out good.

Today the guys have their recording for their new album, Four. They are working really hard in this and its gonna be a really great success. Zayn left early in the morning and I don't have any idea when he will be back. Anyways, I went to the supermarket and bought the necessary items for the dinner. I bought champagne too but I'm not gonna drink it.

In the evening..

I wore my skin color , netted frock

I wore my skin color , netted frock. It is one of Zayn's favorite dress on me. I prepared the chicken and the roti and placed it in the serving dishes. Its almost 6 in the evening so, I lighted the candles and sat on the dining table waiting for him to arrive. Its getting hot in here due to the candles and I started to sweat. But there is no sign him. I should have called him but as he is busy working I thought it would be inappropriate. He will be back and I will wait for him.

After 2 hours..

Its 8:30 in the night and Zayn should have come back by now. I'm seriously bored right now. I put off the candles and switched on the air conditioner. The cool breeze brought shivers in me but it was really a good feeling. And the time passed by. So, I decided to call Louis and enquire about them. If I would call Zayn, he could know that I planned something. I dialled Louis's number.

"Hey Louis!"

"Hi Stacy."

"Guys, when will you be back?"

"We are already at home Stace."

"What? Then where is Zayn?"

"I don't know actually. Harry and Zayn didn't come with us. I don't know where they went."