The Tattoo.

Hey! Sorry for the late update! I was thinking about how to continue this story! I hope you love it further!!😃

Kathy's POV

After one month..

The last one month has been a total mess. Stacy had an accident and Zayn and Stacy almost broke up due to Josh. The fake news about the boys, Stacy and Perrie carried on for the whole month. It was a chaos! I'm glad that everything is back to normal right now. I've been sick since yesterday and I'm feeling quite bored and messed up. I didn't clean my house and I'm really fucked up right now. My head is blasting, the high temperature of the body intensified the strain. Andrea is at school, Thank God! I heard the bell ring and I dragged my feet to open it. To my surprise, it was Niall.

He was hot! Like literally hot! His hair was perfectly made and his casual outfit suited him perfectly

K: Hey Niall!

N: Hey!

He handed me a basket of fruits.

K: How did you know that I had fever?

N: Stace told me.

K: Oh..

We both smiled as we sat on the couch.

N: Kathy, I need to ask you something. I know this is not the right time but I don't want to delay it.

K: Okay..

I don't know what he is about to say, but he was serious about this.

N: I want you to be my girlfriend.

He said directly looking into my eyes. His blue eyes shone with lust and they were beautiful. But I was in a state of shock. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped. My heart beat was fast and I was sweating.

K: But Niall I can't, I'm sorry.

I said while turning away from his gaze. I moved away from him.

N: But why Kathy?

K: Because I have a small kid to take care of. She's my responsibility. If I'm with you, I can't take care of her. She can't adjust with you Niall.

N: She can. I will treat her as my own daughter. She loves me and I love her. I can give my life for you both. Please don't reject me.

He said while pleading me with his eyes.

K: But Niall, there are so many girls for you but why me? I can become a huge burden for you. You will have 2 women to take care of.