I want you to be my Queen.

Stacy's POV

Zayn left as he said he need to make some arrangements. He ordered me to get ready by 7:00 pm. I'm really excited for this dinner. So, I quickly ran into our room and saw that there was a frock on the bed with some note..

Baby, this is for you. Wear this and get ready. Love ya! Xoxo..

I smiled. He's so romantic. Haha. So, as he said I got ready in the floral frock. It was casual but it was so good. I put really light makeup with a hair bun and I was ready.

 I put really light makeup with a hair bun and I was ready

Then came Zayn running into the room. He quickly changed into his casual shirt and a jacket with blue jeans. How does he look so good without even trying? He quickly made his hair and I didn't disturb him cuz he was hurrying up. He turned towards me.

Z: Let's go?

He said with a smile plastered on his face.

S: Yeah..

I smiled back. We sat in his car and he drove to the place which I think i went earlier. It was the same farmhouse where we met after many years.

S: Is the dinner at the farmhouse?

Z: Hm yeah.
He was smiling so hard. Why?

We exited the car and he intertwined his hand with mine. The watchman opened the gate and smiled at us.

Do I look like a joker in this dress? Why is everyone smiling at me?

Zayn took me to the terrace of the building and I was awestruck. There were candles all around spreading their brightness. There was one formation with candles in the form of a heart , and inside it was written 'I Love U'. A couch was placed in the middle, surrounded by rose bouquets. It was so beautiful.

Awwwwwww!

Z: How's it?

S: Its awesome!

Z: There is more, wait for it..

S: Really!!?

I asked excitedly.

Z: Yup.

He nodded his head up and down in approval. We laughed. He then caught my hand and took me towards the railing on the building. He then clapped his hands indicating something. I was not understanding a bit of what he was doing. Then rose the beauty! The lanterns! Oh my gosh! Its so fascinating! The sky was in its extreme black and these lanterns were adoring the sky. It was enchanting. I saw this beauty for the first time in my life!