One Last Chance..

Zayn's POV

I knocked the door and rang the doorbell continuously. I didn't give a break. My heart was pounding so hard that it could come out any moment now. I just fear of losing the love of my life. She is the reason for my heart to smile each and every second. I can't imagine my life with her. Just in one lifetime, I almost lost her for two times. I was an idiot to leave her with Josh and I doubted her love when we were Paris which brought an accident in her life. Thank god that she survived the accident or else, I would have left my last breath years ago. But now, I'm losing her again. I promised her that I would be by her side all my life and to make a happy family and keep her close to my heart. But, i guess shes drifting away like a breeze.

Kathy opened the door and I looked at her with my bloodshot eyes. She got angry for my presence but I didn't care. I pushed her and moved inside her house. I know I was being mean but Niall and Harry would take care of it. Stacy was sitting on the couch with Andrea and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. But she wasn't smiling a bit. It was her favorite show which we used to watch every week. We would have a huge laugh but now, all i could see was tears. Those moments just made a tear escape from my eye.

Her eyes locked with mine just showed regret, frustration, angry and betrayal. She was the same when I saw her with Josh. Does she hate me like she hates Josh? Maybe. I've done such a stupid thing. Wait! I didn't do anything, but it was Selena's mistake. But still, I didn't stop Stacy when she was leaving. This was my mistake. Stace stood up and started walking away but I just ran towards her and caught her arm.

"Baby girl, just listen to me.", i pleaded her but she didn't give a response. She tried to get away from my hold.

"Baby, please just one chance. I can explain you everything.", I said pleading and she started crying while still trying to hold back her tears.

"Baby, please say something. Just one chance.", I pleaded her again and again.

"I guess my silence speaks a lot right now Zayn. Please let go off me and live your life. I don't want you Zayn.", she sobbed really hard.

"Babe, just once."

"I'm tired of giving you chances Zayn. I'm tired of being heartbroken. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of this so called as 'your love'. Im tired of this whole damn world!", she yelled at me.

"Baby, I'm sorry for what all I've done. Please give me just one LAST chance so that I can call you mine again.", I said falling on my knees while holding both of her hands tightly. I couldn't help but sob hard every second.

"Do you know the worst mistake of my life? Its meeting you and falling for your fake love. I trusted you more than everyone Zayn but you just broke my love in matter of minutes. I just wonder how did I even fall for you? And how did I even trust you so much which makes me wanna suicide. But I didn't, cuz I'm pregnant with your baby.", she trailed off the last words. I took some time just to figure out what she just said. Stacy is pregnant? Am I gonna be a daddy? Seriously? I stood up on my legs and wiped away my tears.

"Baby? Your pregnant?", I said cupping her cheeks. But she just pushed my hands away.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant but my child has a single mother! It doesn't have a dad because he is dead!", she yelled at me and my heart sank at those words. I cant let this happen.. I wanna be a dad and I want her in my life, in my family. I just can't....

"Baby girl, just listen to me for a second. Whatever you think about Selena and me is just fake baby. I never had an affair with her. She is not pregnant with my baby. I never made love with her. Never! She was just lying.", I said a bit more sternly.

"Don't try to hide your mistakes after everything is out. And don't try to lie to me or come back to me again. I hate you! I hate you! I don't trust you anymore!", she said while wiping away her tears and moving away from me. I still followed her begging, just to believe me. But she never did give me a last chance.

"Stacy, Zayn is telling the truth. Selena was just lying about all this.", Harry spoke up trying to help me.

"Enough Harry. I saw it with my own freaking eyes and I'm not stupid enough to come into all your magic again.", with this she slammed the door and went inside her bedroom. I just fell down on my knees being hopeless. The little hope of having her again in my life just broke. She lost all the faith in me. I guess I can never get her back.

What should I do now? I never thought that my love would be in such a trouble.
I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned back expecting to see Stacy but to my bad luck, it was Harry and Niall.

"Mate, what do I do now?", I sobbed while standing up on my legs. My knees felt numb and I find it hard to stand on my own legs for the first time.

"Lets do something. Shall we call Selena and tell her to confess the truth?", Niall asked Harry whereas I was still in my own little world.

"Yeah dude. I think Stacy will believe only if Selena confesses the truth.", Harry said while calling someone.

"Liam! Get Selena here! Tell her to confess the truth."

"OK mate, ill be there."

I walked towards her room and went inside to find her throwing up in the washroom. I ran towards her.

"Baby, you OK?", I said rubbing her back so that she could feel comfort.

"Go away! I'm good on my own!", she said while continuing her business. I just didn't understand what to do. Should I comfort her or just go away by obeying her? No, I just can't leave her when she is in such a vulnerable condition. I just continued comforting her even if she denied. She started yelling and crying and kicking me but I just didn't take a step away from her. She is in this condition just because of me.
After she was done, she just fell down weakly. Adrenaline rushed and I got tensed every second. What was this happening to her? My hands started shaking but I held her tightly in bridal style and made her sleep on the bed. Her eyes slowly closed and my heart stopped...

*******

Cliffhanger! 😝

Like this chappy? Give me your feedback guys! :/

Plshhhh? 💋

By the way, Eid Mubarak to all of you and I wish you may get all the happiness in your life.😊

Guys, lemme tell you that this book is gonna end. Just a few more chapters. 💔

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day ahead.

II VOTE II COMMENT II SHARE II

Love, S. xoxo