I Love You..

Unedited..😥
Stacy's POV

Li: Wassup dude?

He said walking into our room..

Z: Packing up the things..

Li: I forgot to tell you that you are not gonna come with us back to London.

S: But why??

Li: You both have your time..Paris is a very beautiful place and you both can stay here for more days and enjoy..

Z: Its a great idea!

S: Yeah..

Li: Great.

(After they left for London)

In the morning..

"Hey babe! Good morning! I am going for a walk and I will be back as soon as possible. I thought to wake you up but you were in a deep sleep. xoxo"

I texted him. I want to have a peaceful walk and I hope that the paps don't find me! I put on my sports wear and I walked out of the suite with the key.
The atmosphere was wonderful. The sun is shining brightly and breeze blowed about. The couples were having a romantic walk and the people were rushing to their offices.
Suddenly I felt that someone is following me. I turned around and saw SELENA GOMEZ?? Is she following me? I'm so stupid, why will she follow me?

S: Hey Selena! I'm a very huge fan of you..

(Sel: is Selena)

Sel: Uhm, hi..

She hesitated..

S: Can I get a autograph?

Sel: Yeah sure..

Selena Gomez gave me a autographhhh!? Omg! I met Selena Gomez!!! Oh my God!! I was admiring her beauty! She so cute!!

Sel: I gotta go..I hope I'll meet you again..

S: Yeah sure..Hm bye. Have a nice day.

Sel: You too love.. Bye.

S: Bye.

She left and I continued my walk.

After an hour..

I sat on the bench in the garden drinking my coffee. Its really tasty! Something happened a few minutes back which really scared me! Wanna know what is it..? Just let me tell you what happened 20 minutes back.