No Conversations.

Stacy's POV

I rang the door bell. Luke opened it and he smiled at me.

S: Hey Luke!

L: Hi Stacy.

S: Did Zayn tell you about anything concerning me?

L: Yeah I know it, follow me.

S: Okay.

His house was huge! He took me to the next floor of his duplex house. I was still following him.

S: Where is it? We have been walking since 10 minutes!

L: We are here!

S: Thank god!

We both laughed.

L: Go inside that room.

S: Where are you going?

L: You need some privacy out there so, I better not be with you.

S: Hm okay..

I entered the room and it was silent and dark! I quickly switched on the lights cuz I'm afraid of the dark. My eyes widened. Do you know , you can find it funny, I'm shocked for the thousandth time on the single day! It was amazing! Its flawless! Its beautiful! Its mesmerizing! And finally it was awesommmmeeeee!!! You maybe thinking what is there in that room. Let me tell you.
It was Graffiti! Zayn did it! I knew that he liked it but I didn't know that he was so interested in this! He made MY FACE!? Are you serious Zayn!? Did you really made my fucking face on this wall!? Really!? It was really beautiful! I saw that there were many photo frames of our pictures. He did another painting I guess. He covered it with a silky cloth. I went towards it and lifted the cloth.
I was shocked AGAIN! He made the painting of our first KISS! It was painted the same way , I mean our position and the background and everything was the same! I kept Staring it. Tears started flowing! He was really good and he remembered the every single detail of our kiss! Oh my god! I don't know whether I should cry or laugh or blush! It was as if I had mood swings! I was crying then I blushed and then I started laughing like an idiot! And then I cried again and again by hugging our photo frame! I really want him right now with me! If he was with me I would definetly kiss him! And that kiss would be really long! I want to hug him so badly! Ahhhhhh!!!! I felt a hand on my shoulder..I immediately turned back, hoping that it was Zayn. But for my disappointment it was Luke.

L: Oh My God Stacy! Control yourself Gurl!

S: No I can't!! He's so sweet!!

I sobbed really hard!
Luke hugged me and I cried on his rock hard chest! I ruined his shirt for sure.

After crying for more 15 minutes, I guess..

L: Do you know what? Zayn told me to give you this.
He said giving me a bunch of red rose flowers.

S: Awww! He's so sweet!
I said taking the bouquet.

L: You are really lucky to get him. If I was a girl I would definetly take him away from you..

S: Hahah, I know I'm really lucky.

S: Sorry, I think I need to go now..

L: Yeah you need to. Just give a look at your face! You are like a devil.

S: Really!?

L: Hm yeah!

He said laughing. I wiped my face with his hanky..

S: Thank you Luke.

He just smiled.

L: You can come here when ever you want! This room is zayn's and yours..