Abuse.

Zayn's POV.

Stacy texted me and I broke down! I can never be hers! She can never be mine! We can never be together! Tears welled up in my eyes..
S: Zaynn..
Stacy entered my room, without even knocking the door! I wiped away my tears...
Z: Stacy why don't you knock the door?
I shouted on her..
S: Chill!
What! How can I CHILL in this condition of mine!? I just rolled my eyes..
S: Zayn?
She asked me suspiciously..
Z: What do you want?
S: Are you crying??
She said eying me..
Z: What...Hm nah.! Why..will..I.. Cry??
S: Why are you stammering??
Z: I'm not..
S: Zayn tell me what happened?
Z: No I'm okay..
S: If you don't wanna tell me, don't tell!
She shouted!
Z: It's nothing.. I have a headache that's it!
S: Okay..
She rolled her eyes.. I smiled by seeing her cuteness..
S: Can you teach me skateboarding??
Z: Why?
S: I just wanna learn..
Z: Okay let's go..

After 20 minutes....

Z: Good! Keep it up..!

S: Am I good?Z: You are great!We were going down the streets

S: Am I good?
Z: You are great!
We were going down the streets.. Then I saw Josh and Sophie walking towards us.. Josh saw Stace and started running towards her.. Then he noticed me catching Stacy's hands and he gave me a 'FUCK OFF' look.. I didn't leave Stace's hand.. He just ignored me.. Then Stacy left my fucking hand and ran towards him! Her expression when she saw him .. She was so happy! The way she hugged him..it was so perfect! It was just like our hug! It would be so perfect! I saw the same happiness in her eyes which she would get when she sees me! Sophie was looking confused.. She just came towards me..
Z: Hie Sophie..
Sophie: Hi Zayn..
She said while eying Josh and Stace..
Z: How come you are here?
Sophie: I was on a walk with Josh..
Z: Oh..
Stacy and Josh went for a walk.. Sophie left! I'm alone again!

Days passed the same way.. I would get fucking jealous when I see them together.. Josh would get jealous when he sees us together..Sophie was weird.. I don't know what has gotten into her.. I was trying to focus on something and leave behind my thoughts on Stacy.. It was really hard! I still can't ignore or leave her.. I was just finding a girl for me but I didn't find anyone like Stacy! All of them are just weird and weird as hell! All the time they used to talk about their DRESS or their MAKEUP or their HAIR! They are just worried about their physical appearance.. I don't know how girls act , maybe all are like this! I don't know cuz Stace was really really different. She would never worry about her DRESS or her MAKEUP or her HAIR! Maybe it is because she's so perfect! Yeah she's perfect! See! I got back again to Stacy! Shit man! Why can't I get my mind off her!?

Next day...

Sophie's POV

What the F is happening in my life? I'm not having any idea about all of THIS! I just want to profess my love to Josh.. But I don't know whether he is single.. I've seen him and Stacy together but they are just friends. Anyways Stacy and Zayn are together. I didn't see him with any other girl before so, I guess he is single! I think I need to tell this to my friends first.. Hm yeah! True! I went towards them...
So: Hey guys!
"Hey!"
So: I just want some clarification..
"What is it?", Lisa said.
So: So from when Zayn and Stacy are together?
" What? ", Annie said.
So: What happened?
" Hey babe! They are not together! They are just friends.", Tim said.
So: What?
"Yeah",Lisa said.
So: So both of them are single?
" Yes", Tim said.
"Tim! Stace is not single !", Lisa said.
So: What?
" She is with JOSH" , Annie said.
So and Tim : What?
" Yes! Hey hello! Good morning guys! You both are really late! The whole school knows about this!", Lisa said.
So: But how can this be! I love him!
Annie: Whom?
So: Josh!
Lisa: Just forget about him gurl! He's committed!
So: What?
Annie: Yeah..
They both laughed. Tim was still in shock cuz he had a really small crush on Stacy.
So: What the hell! Stacy I'm not gonna leave you fucker!
I walked away from there to search for her!
I found her with Zayn entering the campus. I went towards her placed my hand on my shoulder.

Zayn's POV

Stace turned back suddenly. I saw that it was Sophie and she was really mad! She gave Stacy a SLAP!
Z: What the hell Sophie?
I shouted on her!
So: Zayn you don't get into this matter! It's between us!
She said pushing me by placing her hand on my chest!
S: Get your filthy hands off him! And respect him! Do you understand!?
Stace backfired!
So: Wow! Wow! What a great drama queen!
She was clapping her hands! What is happening?
Z: What happened Sophie!?
So: Stacy don't you have SHAME!!?
S: Just tell everything! I'm not getting anything what are you talking!
Stacy shouted on her again! GIRL FIGHTS! OMG!
So: Okay let me get straight! You are really a player! Why are you playing with the feelings of so many of us?!
S: What are you talking Sophie!? I'm not understanding!
Z: Talk to me Sophie! Tell me everything!
So: Did you know how much it hurts when you kiss her?
She said pointing towards Stace!
Z: Why will it hurt you!!!
So: IT HURT ME CUZ IT MATTERED!!
I was shocked!
So: I LOVED YOU DAMMIT!!!
S: What?!
So: Yes I loved him! I could give my life for him! But whenever I saw him with you! I just wanted to kill you! My heart was bleeding!
S: We don't love each other Sophie! Try to understand that!
This time my heart started bleeding! I didn't want to hear those words from her mouth!
S: Zayn! Why don't you tell her that we don't love each other!?
I don't want to utter those UNFAITHFUL words! Those words can become the biggest lie in my life! I didn't want to tell them!
So: He will not tell and I know why! You just used everyone Stacy! And when you are done with them you just dumped them! You are a bitch!
I gave Sophie a very very tight SLAP! Stacy looked shocked!
Z: Don't dare to utter these words again! I don't love you and get the hell out of our lives.. I don't know how did I even love a bitch like you when I was young!
Stacy was crying! The whole school was looking at us and it was really awkward! I just hugged Stacy and kissed her forehead!
Z: Stace don't cry please..
I whispered..
So: Stop your drama please..
S: Zayn doesn't like you! Why don't you go back!
So: I did that! When I started loving Josh you came back in my life AGAIN!
Z: What!?
S: Leave Josh please!
So: Yeah I will because I know that you didn't get it from him! So F him!
I slapped her again! Stacy cried even more! Stace caught the collar of my shirt and sobbed really hard!
Z: Just mind your language! Don't dare to speak to her like that again!
I shouted at her and it was really loud! People were gazing at us and really was really annoying!
So: Why do you SLAP me all the time! SLAP her! She's the one who did the mistake!
Z: Just shut up! You ran into conclusions without knowing the truth!
S: Zayn! Get me out of here please!
So: Yeah take her! She wants to do something!
Z: Shut your fucking mouth!
Sophie laughed! A EVIL LAUGH!
Z: Stacy I need to clear these misunderstandings! Otherwise they can become a great problem!
S: Zayn please! I don't want to be here !
Z: But..
She cried more and more! I can't do anything with her in this condition!
So: Go go Zayn! Give her what she wants!
I made Stacy stand and went towards Sophie!
I gave a tight SLAP again!
Z: You are a SLUT! Shame on you! I never saw a girl like you! F off Sophie!
So: Okay great! You are shouting on me to hide the truth!? Great!
Z: I've told you that you jumped into conclusions FUCK!
S: Zaynn..
Z: Coming.
Sophie have a laugh again. And this time all the people too laughed along with her! Crap!

Hey guys! How's the chapter?