Chapter 33

Wally POV
Joe and I were just sitting on the couch watching TV when we hear a knock on the door. Joe answers it. "Hey Barry." I hear Joe say. Oh no if Barry's here then that means Ashton is to. "What are you doing here?" Joe says. "Well um I wanted to talk to you about something." Barry says stepping inside with Taylor and Ashton behind him. Taylor came inside as normal and took a seat in the arm chair but Ashton was still just sitting outside the doorway. Taylor went outside and came back with Ashton trudging in behind her. "Come on you can do it." I hear Barry whisper to her before going off into the kitchen with Joe. Taylor pulls her inside and sits her right next to me. For the first minute it's just awkward as she won't look at me. Then what felt like an eternity later she looks over at me. "You can do this." I see Taylor mouth to her before she joins Barry and Joe in the kitchen. "Hi." She starts. "Hi." I replied. "Um I just wanted to tell you. I don't really feel ready to date yet. I have way too much on my plate, like you won't believe. Like the amount of stress I already went through this week is unbelievable and I hope you can understand." She said and I can see the tears in her eyes. "I..I understand but from now on please don't let it be awkward between us." I said. "Deal." She agreed. "Friends?" "Friends." We both said. I walk into the kitchen to see Barry, Taylor, and Joe just sitting there not even talking. "You can come back now." I said.

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks you guys so much for 1K!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉