Chapter 8

Ashton's POV
It was finally time to go home. It would be our first night at Barry's house and I would be lying if I told you I knew what to expect. We walk up to a nice two story home and Barry unlocks the door to a pretty decent home. Well at least it was better than any house Taylor and I ever lived in. Barry gave us the grand tour and showed us to our rooms. It was pretty nice, it looked like a room from a hotel and he definitely knows how much I love sports as there was a bin of sports balls in the corner. I collapsed on my bed and started unpacking as my arm still hurt from the car accident today.
I finished unpacking, went downstairs and realized I was starving. We went by Big Belly Burger and ordered. "Wow you guys look like you've never seen food in your entire life." I said as they both gobbled down their burger. "Sorry side effect of super speed, a huge appetite." Barry said in between bites.
We head back home as I collapse on the couch and fall asleep. "So much for sleeping in a cozy bed tonight." I thought to myself.
The next morning I found myself in my new bed all tucked in assuming Barry carried me up after I passed out on the couch.

Taylor's POV
We got to Barry's place which is now our place to find out he actually had 2 rooms prepared for us. Weird. I entered mine to find dance things and some sports things around my room. I absolutely loved my room. I know I'd need to adjust some things but it was awesome. I just laid on my bed when Barry called me down to go eat. We got to Big Belly Burger and Barry and I dug into our food. Ashton just looked at us weird while Barry explained to her, as Ashton was still mad at me therefore if I had said anything she would have chopped my head off.

Barry POV
It was funny watching Ashton just pass out on the couch. I carried her up into her room, tucked her in, kissed her forehead and went to Taylor's room. She was laying down and I could tell something was on her mind. "Hey" I said as I kneeled beside her bed. "Hey" she replied In a tired voice. "What's on your mind? I asked. "Tons of things" She said. "Like what?" I asked. "Well for starters Ashton's still mad at me." She said rolling her eyes. "Well, she can't be mad at your forever." I said "I know, I just regret not telling her about you after all these years." She said. "Well hopefully tomorrow will be a better day." I said as I kissed her forehead and walked to my room to fall into a deep sleep.

I was running into a burning building, Taylor at my side as I was carrying Ashton so she could get inside and control the fire. We were able to get everyone out but wasn't enough water around. All of a sudden the ceiling collapsed and I was made my way out. But once I was on the streets I saw no sign of Ashton or Taylor. I ran back inside picking up all the ceiling pieces and throwing them aside as I finally spot Ashton under a big support beam. I was able get her out but she was unconscious. Then I look over and to see Taylor unconscious on the floor too. I rushed them back to S.T.A.R Labs. We tried our best save them but eventually they both flatlined.

I jerked up and noticed I was sweating. "It was only a nightmare." I tell myself. I lay back down and notice Ashton and Taylor standing in the doorway. They must of noticed I was awake because they took a step closer into the room. "Um...we heard you screaming so we came to check on you. It looked like you were still asleep, so we didn't know what to do." Ashton explains. "It's okay it was only a nightmare" I say still sweating. "You sure you're ok?" Taylor asks. "Yeah, I'm ok" I said as Taylor and Ashton head back to their rooms.