Chapter 2

Taylor's POV
Ow! What happened and where the hell am I. It hurt to move, it hurt to breath. Ashton? Where was Ashton? I dared not to move, as the pain held me back and I heard voices. Wait, if I couldn't breathe how am I alive? Is this heaven? Then I realized I had the tube thing in my nose providing me oxygen. How stupid could I be? I tried  to pretend I was asleep, but of course the pain made it obvious and Barry caught me. He came over and sat down next to me, "Hey." "Hi." I answered like everything was fine. "You know you're my sister right?" Barry asked. "Yes, I'm not stupid. Do you think I was born yesterday?" I asked. He laughed, "Obviously not, and how old are you?"
"17"
"Really?"
"Yeah, actually the youngest. Ashton was born a day before me."
"How is that even possible?" He asked.
"Ashton was born at 11:55 p.m. and I was born at 12:05 a.m."
"Oh! What happened to you? Like what put you in this state?"
"The last thing I remember is getting struck by lightening and then everything went black."
"Oh, this is making a lot more sense now. The same thing happened to me you know."
I nodded, I didn't want to say anything more because it started to hurt when I talked. When Barry saw I didn't answer he asked, "What's wrong?" "It hurts to even talk now." I replied coughing. Barry looked at Cisco as Cisco handed him the medicine that Barry gave to me and I immediately could talk normally again. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." Barry said smiling and with that Ashton had woken up.

Ashton POV
Where am I? Taylor? Everything hurt, it felt like I was thrown into a pit of fire. My head hurt, my lungs hurt, my everything hurt. Then I realized I wasn't breathing and jerked up. I screamed in pain as someone rushed over to me laying me down and started pumping air into my lungs. I could hear someone yelling my name and someone telling them to calm down. I think it was Taylor and then finally I was able to start breathing but I still had to have that stupid tube thing in my nose. But being able to breath doesn't help that fact that everything hurt inside and out. I looked down to see I had a huge scar running down my left arm. I looked over to where I heard someone yelling my name to see Taylor sitting up with tears in her eyes. Sitting next to her was a man with the same brown hair as Taylor. "Here, take this" Someone said to me handing me a cup with some red liquid in it. I drank it in one sip and it burned my throat as it went down. "This should help with the pain" The person said to me, "I'm Cisco, what's your name?" "Ashton" I said trying to put my left hand out finding it too painful to move so I just gave him a smile. "So what happened to me?" I asked. Well it seems by the security camera that when the partial accelerator exploded the dark matter mixed with the lightning that struck your sister but set a fire that burned you making you black out which the fire then broke the glass on the fish tank in the lab causing the water to fill your mouth and almost make you drown." Cisco explained while someone by the name Dr. Snow was running tests on me. I look over at Taylor who is still in shock and still had tears in her eyes. "Hey." I said. "Hey." She said giving me a slight smile.