Chapter 13

Ashton's POV
As we left Barry and I were walking down the street. "So what did you and Wally talk about?" Barry asked. "Well mainly about sports." I said shrugging. "Do you like him?" Barry asked. "No, only as a friend." I sad giving him a look. "Oh come on, you can tell me I'm your brother." Barry said smirking. "I DON'T." I screamed. "Ok ok chill." Barry said laughing. "Can we just stop talking until we get home." I said as I feel a strong gust of wind and we were home, "Really Barry. Next time warn me." I said coughing. "Sorry, so where do you think Taylor went?" Barry asked me. "Don't know, she acted kind of weird when she picked up her phone. If it was something to do with a metahuman she would have told us so I wouldn't worry too much." I shrugged. "Yeah." Barry nods. "Want to watch another scary movie?" I asked. "No way am I sitting through another scary movie with you, who knows what you'll do." Barry said walking away. Then Taylor walks in and runs straight upstairs and slams the door. Barry and I share a look. "Are you going to check on her." I ask Barry. "What why me?" He asked. "Because you're her brother. And you're way better at getting stuff out of Taylor then I'll ever be." I explained. "And your her TWIN sister. You should know her better than anyone." Barry said. "How about this I go up there and try and ask her what happened and if she doesn't tell me it's your turn. Ok?" I said heading towards the stairs. "Fine." Barry agreed walking into the kitchen.
I walk up the stairs trying not to make a sound. I peak my head into Taylor's room and see her lying face down on her bed with her face in a pillow. "Hey." I said slowly opening the door. She doesn't move. "Um I just came to see if your ok and if you wanted to talk." "I'm fine, I don't want to talk." She said in a muffled voice. I knew Barry should have come up and talked to her, this is exactly what I told him would happen. I make my way down the stairs and find Barry sitting on the couch. "Your turn." I said sitting next to him on the couch. "Really? Did you even ask her anything?" Barry asks not taking his eyes off the TV. "Yes, now go up there. We made a deal." I said. "Fine." Barry says making his way up the stairs.
Barry had been up there for a few minutes when I heard Taylor yell. "FINE, I'LL SPILL." and all I could think was "I TOLD YOU SO BARRY."

Barry's P.O.V
Once I see Ashton coming down the stairs, I knew it didn't work and I was the only who could convince her. After I asked her questions and knew she actually tried I went up. Before opening her door, I took a deep breath and I peeked in to see her now staring up at the ceiling muttering to herself. "Hey." I said walking in and sitting down next to her on the bed. "What do you want?" She asked not taking her eyes off the ceiling. "To talk." I said. "If I said no to Ashton what do you think the chance of me talking to you is?" She said rudely. She was clearly annoyed. "Look I know you were at S.T.A.R Labs, but please tell me what happened. I'm your big brother I deserve to know who or what upset my baby sister!" I said. "I'm not a baby." She said pouting. "Ok, you're almost back to normal, but seriously, what happened?" I asked seriously. "Ok fine, I'll spill." She yelled. "At S.T.A.R labs," She started, "Cisco asked me for help to find something." "What's that something?:" I asked. "If I tell you promise you won't get mad?" Taylor asked. "Promise." I said. "Okay, Cisco lost your emblem." She spilled. Seriously? I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Okay, I'll get over that later," I said, "But continue." "Well, he called me over to help him find it and after I found it 5 seconds later he started flirting with me." Taylor said. "What?" I yelled. "That's not the worst part." "Then what is?" "He kissed me." She said looking down. "HE WHAT?" I yelled exasperated. I heard Ashton coming upstairs, "What's happening?" "CISCO KISSED HER!" I yelled. "Whoa." Ashton answered shocked., "Did you Kiss back?" "No!" Taylor exclaimed, "I couldn't. I don't like him like that." "I'm talking to Cisco!" I said storming out the door. I heard Taylor yell for me but I didn't listen. I dialed Cisco's number and waited for him to pick up.