Chapter 28

Taylor's P.O.V
"UGH!" I screamed so Zoom could hear me. "Oh princess, you aren't leaving anytime soon. Miss perfect all the years and now locked up in a cell." Zoom said chuckling. "I've actually had a tough childhood and it was never perfect." I reply. "Oh, have you?" Zoom said cracking his evil laugh. He takes off his mask to reveal his face. "Oh, if it isn't the famous Jay Garrick. I've heard many stories." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh, have you? Good or bad?" "All bad of course. Just of you being Zoom and torturing people for their speed or whatever but they hadn't done anything to you, to be in this situation." I smart mouthed him. "Get comfortable, you'll be here awhile." Zoom said taking off to who knows where. After what felt like an hour, he came back. "Can I just go back home, now? I'm bored here." I said checking my long unpainted nails. Next thing I know I'm out of the cell and Zoom/Jay Garrick is holding me by the neck. I strive for air, but he's blocking lungs. "One more time and I'll actually kill you." He says letting me go. I fall to the ground breathing heavily. Then I'm back into the cell. I couldn't breathe for the rest of the night. I felt like there was no oxygen. I felt like I was dying.