Chapter 10

Cisco's POV
"Yeah we definitely need to get you guys suits so that you don't keep destroying your clothes." I said already starting to sketch some ideas. "Also, so no one finds out who they are." Barry said. "Well I'll get on it." I said starting to pick out the materials.
----3 days later----
"Finally." I said putting down my sewing tools and stepping back looking at the three amazing suits in front of me. They were all basically the same just different sizes and Taylor's suit is the same as Barry's with the Lightning Bolt symbol and on Ashton's I put a little circle split into four parts with one of the four elements in each part. They looked awesome!
--1 hour later---
Ashton and Taylor walk in and I'm about to present their new suits. "Ta Da." I said pulling back the curtain to reveal two almost identical suits on mannequins. Of course Taylor speed to put hers on as she's exactly like Barry. Ashton just took hers into the bathroom and put it on normally. "You're going to have to be faster changing if you ever want to make it to a robbery." I said as Ashton comes walking out of the bathroom. "Sorry this is my first time putting it on, cut me some slack." She said rolling her eyes. "Wow they're so cool." Barry said directing my focus back on the suits. Taylor's is blue and Ashton's is dark navy blue close to black.
"Now you need names. Well Ashton and Taylor do. Barry already got his name of The Flash." I said. "Oh for Taylor how about the Bullet flash since she moves like a bullet but way faster!" Barry suggested and I nodded. "And Ashton. Hmmm yours is a little tricky how about Elemental?" (If you don't know what that means look it up) I suggested. "Oo I like the sound of that." Ashton said with a big smile on her face. "Ok guys what now?" Barry asks.