Chapter 17

Taylor's POV
We walked back to where Cisco was and I just stared at the ground. Barry looked right at Cisco. Then Cisco went into the hallway with Barry following close behind. After 10-15 minutes of waiting for them they came back in and Cisco smiled at me. Wait, what just happened? What did Barry tell him. I went from weirdly shy to extremely confused in a matter of seconds. I shook my head trying to process this all. Then I used my superspeed and took Barry out into the hallway. I know I didn't need to but I felt like I had to. "What did you tell him?" I asked Barry. "I said that we're all best friends we can't live like this. I said that you only liked him as a friend and he accepted that. Then I might have said you would sing a karaoke song with him next week." Barry said smirking. "What?!?" I almost yelled. "Come on he has a crush on you, you might not like him the same way but that doesn't mean you can push him away." Barry said giving me a look. "Barry, you know I can't sing!" I told him. "Actually, I did not know that because we met a couple months ago and you never made that fact clear." Barry pointed out. "Ugh, alright, fine I'll do it. But just this once. And 1-2 songs, that's it!" I said walking back in there, giving Ashton a look. Barry came in and nodded towards Cisco. I saw Cisco smile and nod. Next week will be the death of me.