Chapter 5

Caitlin Snow POV
--1 hour later---
"Wow Taylor's been on that walk for a long time." I said looking at Barry "Yeah, I think I'll go look for her make sure she's ok" Barry said picking up his jacket. "Hear take this" I handed Barry a com system. "Just in case something goes wrong" I said right before Barry speeds out the door. "Have you found her yet?" I asked as we track Barry running along every street. "Nope still no sign of her. Wait I see something." Barry said.

Barry's POV
I re-entered S.T.A.R Labs again to make sure she wasn't taking a walk there then I saw a blur running. It looked like it was about my speed, and I ran after it. Soon I was in the Particle Accelerator and I recognized the blur as Taylor! Taylor then turned invisible and vibrated. I stopped confused at what I was seeing. Taylor then crashed into a wall. "Ow." I heard her say and I ran over to her. "I found her." I said through the com system. "Tay, are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I think so." Taylor replied in a weak voice. "Tell me what happened." I said. "I was just taking a walk, and I was going to just walk down the block, when out of nowhere my legs went faster than ever and lead me here. Then I started vibrating and turning invisible." Taylor explained. I helped her up and we made our way back to the lab. Every 5 seconds we'd stop, Taylor would speed forward and vibrate, but I'd hold her back. We got back half an hour later than we thought we would.