Chapter 18; Ex's and Oh's

Start from the beginning

"Oh."

"And then I kinda told him to forget when I told him I liked him in a dream."

"Oh."

"I'm sure he takes it back too, now," I say as tear fill my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay, (y/n)." Sarah says with concern as she pulls me in tightly.

"Sarah, you know I won't cry." I say with a little laugh. A knock on my door interrupts her from responding. I see it's Max and I let out a groan.

"I got this." Sarah says, pushing me in my chair. She strolls over to the door and opens it. "What?" She asks rudely. I hold in my laughter.

"I came to talk to (y/n)," Max says.

"That's nice," she says, shutting my door.

"Wait! Just tell her Ross and I are going to stay somewhere else,"
Max explains.

"Oh thank Irene. Bye now!" She gives him a little wave as she slams the door in his face. As soon as you can hear him huff and walk away, we burst out laughing.

"That was amazing, Sarah." I walk up to her and wrap her in a huge hug.

"I was just doing what you've done for me so many times. When's Steven coming? Is Zach coming? He died his hair blue and I really want to make fun of him for it!" Sarah says excitedly.

"Nope. Just Steven. He has to go to a wedding in Montana."

"Aww..."

"Eh. His girlfriend got sick too, so, she can't come."

"Yes!"

"You don't like her?"

"I have absolutely no clue who your talking about."

"Oh."

"I just, thought that it might be good for you and Steve to.... talk."

"Why?"

"You two used to be so... close."

"Used to be."

"You can't say you still don't have some sort of feeling for him."

"You never forget your first love..."

"Or kiss... which you haven't had yet!"

"H-Hey! S-Shut up! Let's play Never Have I Ever. You can use your laptop and stay in here. I'll go see who else wants to play." I say, quickly walking out of my office. I look around and spot Adam.

"Hey (y/n)! Want to play Never Have I Ever with me?" He asks.

"Wow! I was just about to ask you! Can Sarah play? And who else is playing so far?"

"Well, now I guess it's me, you, Sarah, and," please don't be Max, please don't be Max! "Max." D**n it!

"Is it okay if I record one for my channel, too?"

"Ye."

"Okay."

"I'll Skype you all," Adam adds before he walks away. I sigh and walk into my office. I soon get a Skype call from Adam.

"Adam! You didn't tell me they were recording!" Max whines, putting emphasis on 'they.'

"Believe me, if I would've known, I would've taken (y/n) back to Wisconsin by now," Sarah says. I hold in a laugh and can hear Adam snort. She shrugs. "What? It's true."

"Hey guys! Sky here! And today we will be playing Never Have I Ever! I'm here with the lovely (y/n)!"

"Hi!" I yell.

"The Maxy Max."

"Uggh." Max groans.

"And, gasp! New person! This is Sarah, the newest member of the Sky Media crew!"

"Hello!" Sarah calls out.

"Wait, she's going to be working here now? Great." Max says sarcastically.

"As you can see, she's already met Max," Adam says, laughing. "So, since Sarah is new, I'll let her go first."

"Otay. Never have I ever kissed someone. So, move forward if you've had your first kiss,"
Sarah says, looking at me with a smirk.

"D**n it Sarah." I say, frowning.

"You've never had your first kiss?" Adam asks.

"Nope," I respond.

"Wait, didn't you date that Steve guy?" Max asks.

"Steven? Yeah, but that doesn't mean we kissed." I respond. I can hear Max grumble.

~Time Skip Brought to You By; Exploding Feathers~

"And that was it guys! I'll see you next time!" Adam ends his video. We all immediately close out of Skype. That video was so awkward.

"Lunch?" Sarah asks excitedly.

"Yeah, let's go," I respond, knowing she has her car. I grab my crutches.

A/N

So many references. So little time. I'm sorry this took awhile to write. I currently can't sleep so yeah.

Story Time:

So my Grandpa has a farm. I was riding in his ranger with my cousin. I had my iPod in one hand and my phone in my pocket. All of a sudden, I felt my pocket and my phone was gone. It may be a cheap phone (it's a slider phone). It was night time, so my cousin and I had the headlights on and were searching. No luck. My grandpa told us it was time to put the ranger away. I explained to him that I lost my phone. We went around the field again, but we couldn't find it. We finally called it a night. My dad wasn't at the farm, so when we got home, I had to explain it to him. I was balling my eyes out. I was sure that my phone was gone forever and that my parents wouldn't have gotten me a new one. I woke up this morning to a knock on my door. It was my grandma with my phone. My grandpa went out very early this morning and found it. I'm really happy, but still really sorry.

This is the soonest I could get out this chapter because my cousin was coming to visit. Sorry again. BYYYEEEEE!!!