18 • Adrien (UNEDITED)

Chloe winked at me for the fourteenth time that day and classes haven't even started yet!
"Hi Adrien! Sorry, am I late?" An energetic whirlwind flew past me, ruffling a couple of papers on the desks.
"Nup, you're just in time to save me from the queen bee's claws!" I winked at Marinette.
She smiled at me and sat down.
I did a tiny bit of eavesdropping.
"Hi Alya! What's the latest news on the ladyblog?"
"Forget about the ladyblog girl! You sure look comfortable around Adrien these days! What's up? Finally got together with Prince Charming?"
"Uuuuuhhhh... Nothing really, I guess that after the dance last night, I got more comfortable around him."
"Wait, don't tell me you've stopped stuttering!"
"Ah.. Yes?"
"OMG this is a such a great feat for you Marinette Dupain Cheng! You've finally stopped stuttering!"
"I guess..."
"If only I caught it live on camera! This is so good that it practically deserves a spot on the school blog! Newsflash! Marinette Dupain Cheng has finally stopped fumbling around all-time crush Adrien Agreste!"
"I'm sure it isn't that good."
"Oh yes it is!"
"Really?"
"Oh yes!"
"Cat-tastic..."
"What?"
"Nothing!"
"I thought you made a pun for a second there..."
"Chatnoir is really beginning to rub off on me..."
"Wait? Chatnoir?!"
"Uh-gah-wha-I meant, uh... Catty Shrine! You know, that brand of toilet paper..."
"Toilet paper?! Catty Shrine? Never heard of it. Hey, you sure you okay girl? I mean, maybe you need to go to the hospital to get a check-up on your head..."
"Nup! Completely. And. Utterly. Fine! Just... Fine."
"Hmm, I'm not convinced!"
"I guessed you wouldn't be if I said that last night I found out Chatnoir's secret ident- mrph!"
I quickly shot out a hand and slapped it over Marinette's mouth before she could say more.
"Uh, what she means is, she saw Chatnoir last night at the dance and asked for a personal interview with you! He agreed and is going to meet you at the foot of the Eiffel Tower tonight at 7pm." I put on a big cheesy grin, hoping that she would believe it.
Marinette blinked at me as I realised I still had my hand over her mouth. Slowly taking it off, she quickly bobbed her head up and down, nodding repeatedly.
"O. M. G. You serious?!?!" Alya screamed, just as the teacher walked in.
"Alya, sit down."
"Sorry miss."
Alya sat back down and turned back to Marinette mouthing are you serious? Again.
Marinette nodded her head.
"Serious as serious as can be." She whispered.
"Omgomg! This. Is. The. Best. Day. Of. My. Life!" She squealed silently.
"Maybe a certain bug will be there too!"
"Are you kidding me?! Yas! Nothing will ruin my day now girl!" She squealed, out loud.
"Alya! Go to the principal's office!"
Alya frowned and stood up, but then the frown turned into a grin.
The teacher, taken aback looked shocked.
"Nothing can ruin my day!" She murmured.
Marinette was cringing at herself and mouthing sorry desperately to Alya.
Alya shook her head and gave a wider smile to her, mouthing I don't care!
Marinette blinked after Alya exited.
I watched the scene unfolding in front of me in amusement.

Strange, it looks really long but it's only 550 words more or less.
Yay for the early update!
Okay, nothing much to say, other than the fact that the video above (in pv version) is pretty cute.
HL🐞
Out!