26

Harry's POV

I stood in one of the clubs that Boss owns waiting on Tommys niece, I'm meeting her for the first time today. I really don't care for her my mind is so twisted up on Niall, the way he looked at me with anger and saddness. He's been through so much and I just let his girlfriend go. I held a glass of bourbon in my hand while my back is pressed up against the wall as I watched people dance around the club, some doing drugs or almost fucking eachother in public.

"You look lonely." A voice said beside me, looking over a girl with brown hair and a head band on leaned against the wall beside me smoking a cigarette. She didn't make eye contact with me, she just looked around the club as well with a smirk on her face. Finally she looked up at me her eyes a light blue that did indeed take my breath away. "I'm Parker." She said as she stuck her hand out.

"Harry

"Harry." I shook her hand before drinking my bourbon.

She didn't say much kept to herself but did smirk alot as she watched people do dumbshit around the club. Parker is a weird name for a girl but I'd rather not upset some chick that I don't even know, pulling out my phone I looked at my phone to check how late Tommys niece is, and she's half an hour late. I groaned, "Waiting on someone?" Parker asked as she pulled another cigarette out and started to smoke.

"Yeah, but she's late." I spoke as I grabbed a cup out of a guys hand drinking his drink.

"Ah I know how that feels, I'm supposed to be meeting some guy here that my uncles making me date or whatever." She said before taking another drag off her cigarette I looked at her fully now, she wore dark clothing and alot of eyeliner but managed to still look good. But what caught me was her saying her uncle made her.

"Is your uncle Tommy?" I asked raising a brow.

She looked at me weird before she smirked, "Looks like I wasn't late after all." I laughed at what she said, we didn't say much after that. It wasn't awkward at all just leaned against the wall watching people still. She doesn't speak much just like Kylie.. she smirks alot like kylie too.. what the hell am I doing? I need to stop thinking about her, she's gone and there's nothing I can do about it.

"I should place some rules while we're here." Parker said looking up at me, "I don't get my heart broken, ever. I like my freedom to do as I please. My uncle isn't allowed to know of anything I do, because to him I'm this innocent little girl. You'll hear more of them later on down the road." I listened closely to her words processing them, she seems as if she doesn't want to do this whole 'dating' thing either. I'd wish I could back out of this, but I cant.

I nodded to her words but didn't dare want to speak. Parker seems different, different in a way that I'm not use to. Kylie was different but I was use to her different.. damn it! I need to stop thinking bout her, she's gone now..

Boss's Daughter [H.S]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara