7

As Liam and I made our way out of the V.I.P section and back down stairs to the busy club I couldn't help but let a smile show on my face, it felt great being with him again. We haven't spent time together these last couple days, I mean I should be okay with that since we're just friends with benefits but for some reason it was hard to stop thinking about him these last four days. And now here we are holding hands pushing our way through the crowd to find our friends.

Looking up at Liam made butterflies burst in my stomach. Gosh, do I have feelings for him? We do spend a lot of time together expect the past four days, but still could I be falling for Liam Payne? Soon my body was shoved, hitting my side against a table I looked over that the person who pushed me. None other than Alyssa Thompson, she's The American slut. Alyssa isn't apart of the Mafia but she sleeps around with alot of the guys in the Mafia, she's only 17 years old.

"Watch where you're going bitch." Alyssa spat out, hands on her hips as she looked at me smirking.

"Me? YOU shoved me!" I snapped.

"I wouldn't have to if you went so fat!" She yelled, some people in the crowd stopped dancing and listening to our conversation, I could feel eyes on us as we sit here at yell at each other. Who does she think she is calling me fat? I'm pretty fit, she isnt. She's bigger than me, Alyssa is like that one big school bully thinking since they are bigger they can have control.

"You're the fatarse! You Chav!" My hands were now clenched tightly balled up to my sides, my jaw clenched. The crowd whispered, 'damn' or 'shit' under their breath.

"What did you just say!?" Alyssa yelled shoving me again, "Fight me bitch!" She yelled in my face. Pushing her back I pulled my fist back about to hit her until someone grabbed my hand stopping me, I looked over to lock eyes with the person I've been hiding from.

"Kylie stop." Harry spoke softly.

"Piss off!" I yelled pushing him away, all I could see now was red my blood boiled to the breaking point. Alyssa ran at me throwing the first hit, I quickly dodged the hit and the next. Her next hits were weak and sloppy I easily dodged them, once her she threw another hit I ducked down coming back up with a solid hit to her jaw, Alyssa stumbled back alittle shaking her head.

At fist it looked like she was about to be down I stood here arms up ready to block any hit coming my way. She turned around, I dropped my hands to my sides feeling my chest raise and fall heavily. Soon I was one the ground with an aching pain on my jaw, the taste of blood in my mouth as I spit it out on the ground. Seeing my blood only pissed me off more jumping to my feet I went back after her with the taste of blood on my tongue and some around my mouth. Quickly I grabbed her by the head wrapping my hand in a handful of hair slamming her head against my knee.

The sound of her nose cracking filled my ears, blood ran down her mouth and chin. "You bitch! You broke my nose!" Alyssa screamed, she ran towards me but then I was pulled away from her, looking up I locked eyes with his beautiful green ones my blood still boiled as I tried to push past him at her again.

"Come at me bitch!" I shouted trying to move around Harry still.

"Let me at her! Move!!" Alyssa hissed trying to hit me, her body only ran into the back of Harrys as he held a firm grip on me, "I'll kill you!" She yelled again. Before I could even speak Alyssa was tackled to the ground, my mouth fell open to the sight of my Best friend kicking this chick's arse. Jessica had pinned Alyssa to the ground by straddling her chest and holding her arms down by her knees, Jess threw punches left and right.

"Get her Jess!" I cheered as Harry still held me back.

The sound of Jessicas hit filled the room, the crowd grew bigger no one dared tried to break up the fight. They all know who Jessica and I are, they only will step in if we were being jumped or in real danger. Alyssa sobbed and screamed for help as Jess hit her more, "Dont." Hit "Ever." Hit "Talk." Hit. "To." Hit "Her." Hit "Like that again!" Hit, Jessica shouted. Niall came out of no where wrapping his arm around jessicas waist pulling her up and out away from the crowd out the building. I finally calmed down a little, looking over Harrys shoulder down at Alyssa I seen that her chest rose and fell quickly, blood covered her face, chest, and hands. No one came to her rescue they only stood around her looking down at the poor girl that picked a fight and lost.