4

Sweat ran down my face as  I jogged around my neighborhood. It's only noon right now, when I woke up the boys were gone. Jessicas staying at her parents house for a couple days to catch up with them, so it's just been me at home alone. So I decided it would be good to go for a jog then work out, I'm on my way back to my flat jogging in yoga pants and a Nike sports bra. Last night was great I can't lie about that, I missed nights like those. I mean it was different having Nialls mates over but it was okay.

Coming up the driveway to the gates I put the code in and walked through Rox and Max were outside running around. They stopped to look over at me then continued to run around the gaint yard. Robs black SUV was parked out front, he must be here to check on me like he always does. Most likely will be upset I went jogging without him, because last week when I was jogging alone I was getting shot and chased down by another gang so my father had made Rob start going with me.

Walking in the first thing I hear is the sound of Robs voice talking into his phone. 'Sir I have no clue where she could be.' 'Your daughter might be with friends?' 'Yes sir I'll find her and bring her.' He hung up as I leaned back against the door frame to the kitchen, he ran his hand through his hair about three times looking down at his phone. He still had no clue I was in the room as he brought his phone to his ear, my cell phone started to go off his head snapped in my direction I smiled at him.

"Where have you been!?" Rob shouted.

"I was jogging, geez mate." I put my hands in the air, laughing alittle. Walking past him to get a water bottle. He ran his hand through his hair once again, sighing.

"Your not aloud to go out alone, Kylie." He spoke quietly.

I took a drink before saying, "Well you weren't here, and I didn't feel like waiting."

"Next time you need to wait!" He snapped, I nodded and continued to drink water. "Go take a shower, put on your black clothes. We have a meeting."

"What's this one about?" I asked.

"Just business." I nodded and walked past him out of the kitchen to the stair case on the left side of the house. Making my way to the third floor I walked into my room straight to my closet grabbing black skinny jeans with my black v-neck shirt, then my lacy bra and panties. Laying them out on my bed I made my way to the bathroom to shower.

-----

Stepping out of the SUV I was stopped by a Black Range Rover speeding past me. My blood boiled just a little bit, that person clearly saw me about to walk but nooo I almost get ran over. "Here, just in case." Rob said holding his hand out with a hand gun in it, I smirked grabbing it and checking the bullets before I put it in my waist band. We walked in through the back door of the building, once we stepped foot inside you can hear many conversations going on all over the place. The whole Mafia is here for the meeting, and when everyone is here that means some bad news.

Niall came into view, I smiled running up to him. His back to me. I jumped onto him wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, "Miss me?" I kissed his cheek, Niall laughed helping me down from his back. Once my feet hit the ground he pulled me into a side hug.

"Of course I missed my best friend." He smiled fixing his black t-shirt.

"Kylie King! It's been a while." A all to familiar voice called out, I turned around to see my favourite partner in crime.

"Maxxie!" I squealed running towards him for a huge hug. He picked me up and spun me around, I couldn't help but giggle. Him and I would always cause nothing but trouble, always getting arrested together. My father hates Maxxie for always getting me arrested with him, he always has to get us out of the slammer.