11

Important Authors Note at end, please read.

"Awh, James thank you. I love it!" I said as I looked at the hand made get well card, James is such a sweetheart. He's been over all morning hanging out with me, we've ate junk food, watched movies, and played video games. Liam passed out an hour ago he woke up so many times last night to check on me, even though I told him I was fine so many times.

"I hope so, it took ages to make!" James laughed as he sat next to me on my bed.

Right now we are watching the new movie of the Hunger Games part two, so far I like this movie. James seems to be enjoying it as well, his eyes won't leave the telly at all. I'm honestly glad James is in my life but there is times where I don't like it at the same time, something could happen to him someday if he is seen with me. I don't know what I'd do if something would happen to him, he's like my little brother I love him like family, I treat him like a sibling.

"James are you hungry?" I asked, he quickly shook his head still watching the telly. Laying back down next to Liam I couldn't help but smile a little, he's been staying with me helping me with all of this. I haven't been able to get a good enough sleep at times, James has been a sweetheart always checking up on me.

My eyes became heavy starting to pull me into a deep sleep, to the land of dreams. Where everything can come true in your mind, but also can be the darkest place ever. Your mind still runs while you sleep, your heart still pumps blood through out your body.

------

I woke up feeling refreshed, once I tried to get up I was pulled back down by a pair of muscular arms. Liam. He held me close to his chest, James laid in front of me sleeping peacefully with his mouth a gap. Honestly I loved waking up like this, it's like a perfect little family that I've was wanted buy know that I can't have. My life is just to dangerous, starting a family is to risky.

The sun was still up, shinning bright but the weather is to cold. Thankfully I do not have any classes today, it would be hell if I did. Me walking? Ha. My leg is so messed up right now I can barely walk without pain shooting up my leg to my hip. Liam has carried me to the bathroom, or downstairs when needed and I'm so blessed to have him here with me. A soft knock came from the door

Jessica looked in, "There's a meeting, that you're needed in." She sent me a small apologetic small. I nodded and carefully got out of bed without waking my two favourite boys. As soon as I got up jess ran to my side helping me limp to my office across the hall, my second office where we handle meetings.

As soon as I walked in I noticed my father sitting at one end of the conference table, ten seats on the left side of the table are filled with important men, nine seats on the right side of the table are filled also with important men that are in our Mafia. Jessica walked me over to my end of the table then took a seat in the empty chair with the nine men. They all looked on edge, looking at me as if I'm a porcelain doll that can't shatter at any given moment.

Clearing my throat I began to speak, "So what is the reason of this meeting, father." A moment of silence throughout the room, no one tried to speak you could hear the sound a soft slow pace breathing.

"Kylie I've been told that shipment has been stolen, we are not making money. You were in charge of the shipments and you failed to tell me that the last one was stolen, now you are not in charge of it." My blood boiled his words made complete sense, but I have it under control.

"You can't do this! I have it under control, I was going to send men on the raid to get as much as we could back, and then sell it for more then £20. The price was going to be raised up, you can't take me off this." I tried to calm down as much as I could.