9

The sound of yelling filled my ears, moving slightly I hissed and felt tears perk up in my eyes. Throbbing burning pain shot up my leg to my hip, biting my lip to stop myself from screaming in pain, I slowly opened my eyes looking around the room. Boxes surrounded me as I say on a mat on the ground in what seems like a warehouse. Sitting up slowly I hissed in pain, bloody clothes and bandages caught my attention, my right knee swollen and wrapped up. The shouting got louder by the minute thick Irish accents, kerryonions.

Slowly getting up I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming in pain, so much pain shot up my leg to my hip forming tears in my eyes. Every step sends a wave of more pain. The last thing I remember before crashing was Harry and I fighting then him trying to get me out of the car, he probably got killed by the men who have taken me.. Poor Harry he didn't deserve any of it at all, I should have never let him in the car, I should have pushed him away.

"Ahh, I see you're awake!" A voice said behind me, causing me to jump. "Come on, let's go." He gripped my forearm dragging me away from the boxes.

"Let go of me!" I shouted while hitting.

"Boss wants to see you. Stop hitting me or it'll be worse!" He growled. I stopped putting up a fight and just walked with him, I'll get killed anyways no matter what. The man dragged me between boxes until we came to the opening where a group of men sat around a table playing cards and smoking. One man caught my attention, he sat at the end of the table wearing a black suit and had two bodyguards standing behind him. Once we got closer one of the bodyguards leaned down whispering in his ear, causing him to look up with a gaint smile.

"Miss King, just the person I've been looking for!" He smiled laying his cards down.

"Piss off, Holden." I hissed. Men the table started to whisper and looked over at Holden who was now looking very pissed off at my words. The man who dragged me over here let go of my arm as Holden stood up walking towards me, at first it looked as if he were going to slap me until he gripped my chin with his left hand making me look into his eyes. "Let. Go. Of. Me." Snapping at him as his grip grew tighter.

"Now now, Kylie don't be this way. You already know why you're here." He said with a smirk looking me in the eyes. Holden waved his right hand in the air signalling to the men at the table to leave, they all left expect two bodyguards.

"I'd rather die before you get what you want." I spit, pushing him back. Holden stumbled back alittle, then regaining his balance.

"Your father won't let his only child die, now would he?" Holden still smirked. I laughed shaking my head in laughter.

"You'd be surprised. My Mafia comes first, I'd die for them." His smirk faded away as I spoke, only to be replaced with anger. One of his bodyguards walked up placing a cell phone into his palm.

"I doubt it, he won't let his only child die. His Mafia goes down, and mine rises. All because he won't let his daughter be killed, it's a great plan really." He spoke as he looked down at the phone, does he really think his plan would work? My father worked to hard to get were he is now and nothing will get in the way of what he worked for.

"Do you really think it will?" I asked, "You won't rise up. You're weak, your Mafia is weak. No one trusts you, and you don't have a cold black heart like my father. Everyone looks up to him, he puts his Mafia first before Family. He will let me die before he goes down, and I'm okay with that. You don't have enough trust and not alot of men." Smiling at him only pissed him off more, Holden stepped forward pulling his right arm back then his fist came in contact with my jaw. My body hit the ground like a rag doll.