14

Harry's POV

Waking up in an unfamiliar place seems to be happening alot lately. Rolling over my face was covered with black hair, cursing to myself I slowly and quietly got out of her bed pulling on my pants and shoes, then looking around for my shirt. Finally finding my shirt I quickly grabbed my phone and keys and getting out of her flat to the elevator.

Getting into my car I quickly drove away towards Louis' flat, he was with me last night but then I ended up at her house. Louis is my best mate, we've known each other for ages. We both joined the Mafia together after some things happened in our lifes.

Pulling up to louis' flat I parked and stepped out of my Range Rover making my way to the door, with out knocking I strolled through the living room to the kitchen to see Louis laughing hard at Niall, when Niall looked at me my eyes widened then I broke into a fit of laughter.

"Bloody hell Ni your face!" I laughed grabbing my stomach

"Piss off Styles.." Niall hissed, crossing his arms. Louis and I still laughed harder than ever until we couldn't breathe.

"Wh..what happened?" I asked coming down from the fit of laughter. Louis got water for both of us as I waited for my answer.

"Jessica popped him a new one, last night." Louis said, patting Nialls back. Jessica? The girl he fancies popped him in the face? She's an aggressive one. I never thought Jessica Garcia would hit someone but I'm proven wrong, never mess with the quite ones. She's never seemed like the fighting type, the party type yes but fighting? No..

At times I have questioned to myself about why Jessica and Kylie are friends? Jessica is so quite and keeps to herself, she hates when you speak badly about others. She says 'If you don't have anything nice to say, than don't speak at all' Jessica is just a better version of Kylie.

Then there's Kylie, Kylie King. She lives two different lifes a sweet, kind college student and then she's the daughter of the biggest Mafia leader in all of England. She parties and has many secrets that only some know, Kylie never opens up to people. She's like a book with nothing but blank pages, until you find away to make the words appear on the pages.

"Oi!" Niall shouted bring me out of thought, "So when do we meet this new girl, lad?" He asked, Louis looked at me eager to find out who she is as well.

"Tonight, she's meeting me at fight club." I smirked, why fight club? Honestly no clue she asked me to go and meet her there, I wasn't going to go but now yeah.

"Did you hear about the new lad from the states who's trying to get in?" Louis asked before I could speak Niall beat me to it.

"That means Kylie will be there, she's going to check the lad out to see if he's any good to bet on." He sighed grabbing a cookie off the plate. She's everywhere I go.. the clubs, school, warehouse, meetings, just everywhere.

Still a little confused to why I wasn't told she's the boss's daughter, I mean everyone else knew that she was but I didnt. My best mate kept this from me for so long, does she really not want anyone to know about it?

"Let's get going, yeah?" Louis said, we nodded and started getting ready to leave.

------

Walking into the abandoned warehouse where fight club is held you can already hear the loud cheers and shouting from men. The place is packet with men not many women around, only time some girls are here is when they get brought by their boyfriends.