2

Walking around in the kitchen  I started to pick up some trash from the party last night just to help out my maid. She's been with me since I was five years old, she's like a mum to me. She has always been there to pick me back up when I've fallen and gave me words of wisdom. Last night didn't go as planned, my father changed plans that I needed taken care of. And then when Jessica had pulled me into the meeting room there he was, sitting in the chair with a pissed look on his face. But if he isn't going to take care of what I need to be done then I guess I'll do it myself.

"That was some party last night. My head is killing me!" Jessica groaned as she walked into the kitchen taking a seat at the island.

I laughed loudly to earn a 'shut up' from her. Grabbing some pills and coffee I placed it in front of her. "It was an okay party, until my dad showed up." I said making a cup of coffee, my back was to her.

"I know, I wanted you t- Woah who are you?" Jessica was talking to me until she changed the subject. Confused until I turned around to see who she was talking to.

"This is Harry."

"Ah he stayed here??" My best friend asked.

"Yeah, he pasted out drunk in front of my door so I dragged him to the bed. Oh Harry want some Coffee?"

He nodded as jessicas mouth went into an 'o' shape. I gave her the look of 'No-we-didnt-sleep-together' pouring some coffee into a mug I placed it in front of him as I leaned back against the stove drinking my drink. We all sat in silence, awkward silence. Harrys hair is a messy all over the place, his shirt smelling of vodka, and glossy eyes. Jessica laid her head down, "Im never drinking again.." She groaned

"This is the sixth time you've said that, jess." I laughed, she flipped me off as she walked out of the kitchen leaving me and Harry alone. He didn't speak only drank coffee and watched the flat screen. As I was about to speak the last person I wanted to see walked in. Harry looked over at the guest, as I shook my head.

"Good morning ky-" I cut him off.

"Don't want to hear it today Rob. Please go find something else to do." I gave him the 'I'm about to blow up on you' look, he nodded and walked off. Harry started chucking. What the hell? I looked at him and he stopped.

"What?" I snapped

"Its just when I first met you, you were so nice. And now you're all mean. I thought you were all sweet and all." He smirked, I shook my head laughing at him. He looked at me confused, until I turned away putting my cup in the sink. When I looked at him again he still looked confused.

"You thought wrong, you know nothing about me."

"Oh but I do. You're a spoiled rich girl that lives in a huge flat. You're parents give you anything you want, you drive fancy cars, wear fancy clothes, and act all nice to everyone when you really want to cuss them out." Harry looked me straight in the eyes as he spoke, I stood speechless. Only because I'm pissed off. He knows nothing about me and my life. I walked over to him standing across the island looking him in the eyes.

"You think you have me all figured out? But you dont. My life is none of your business, and I don't care what you think. Because guess what? All your facts about me are wrong. You can show your self out." I snapped walking out of the kitchen.

----------------

Here I am sitting in my father's office waiting for him to get out of a meeting so we can talk about God knows what. I have only one lesson today that starts at one, and it's only eleven. I still can't stop thinking about this morning. Who does he think he is? He knows nothing and I mean nothing about me or my life. Harry met me yesterday and he already thinks he has me figured out, spoiled rich girl? Everything she wants? Fancy cars? Uh no. I'm not spoiled, I work for my own money. And I do a pretty damn good job.