19

Nialls POV

Three days babe, three long horrible days since you've been gone. Three days since the night I planned to tell you that I love you. You looked so beautiful that night with those black skinny jeans, and that blue lacy shirt, with your hair straight. I wanted to dance with you all night long then take you home, kiss you then tell you how much I love you. But you were taken from me three days ago and I feel as if you took my heart with you, I haven't been able to sleep. Everyone's worried because I stopped eating too, I miss how you use to make jokes about how much I could eat.

When I do sleep it's only for maybe about two hours then I wake up with tears running down my face, I miss you babe. I miss your laugh, the way your nose would scrunch up and a wide smile would pull to your lips. Or the way you pouted, god you always look so adorable when you pout, I always just want to kiss that pout away. I miss how you would get angry with me when I'd take food off your plate, you'd always cross your arms and glare at me then start laughing.

But babe I don't think I'm the one taking it the hardest.. No one's been able to get Kylie to talk, she's been drinking more and staying out late. She's closed herself off, she's been sleeping in your room as well. She stays high all the time now, I found her taking pills and snorting them too. I'm worried about her, she locks herself away in your room crying. I can hear her sobbing when I pass your room, all I want to do is go in there and tell her it's going to be okay. But I don't even know if it's all going to be okay..

I seen the pictures on Kylies phone of you, they brought me to tears. You look so hurt and helpless but I know you're trying you're hardest to stay strong not just for us but for yourself. Kylies dad has been getting members of the mafia out looking for you, he's sent so many all over the world for you. Your parents.. They took it bad. They've came to London and are staying at the safe house waiting on news of you. Your mum broke down screaming and crying, your dad held no emotions he blames Kylie for all of it. And Kylie agreed with him, she's blaming herslef.

Kylie left an hour ago, no one knows where to either. She just grabbed somethings and walked out past the guards and everything. When she tried hacking into your phone and saw that she couldn't she lost it. Pictures were broken, walls held holes in them, Maxxie and I tried everything to calm her down but nothing worked. My heart broke more when I heard what came out of her mouth, 'I just want to die.' She sobbed out, she's breaking more everyday and I don't think she will be able to hold on any longer babe.

I don't think any of us can, love..

-------
Kylies POV

I stumbled into the loud room watching as people jumped up and down, swaying their hips to the music. My buzz was fading away slowly, I need something stronger than marijuana and pills just to get this aching feeling to go away. I'm a bloody fucking mess but I don't care, I've turned to drugs to help me get these thoughts to go away. I haven't slept in three days, I've stayed high. I've seen the way people looked at me, eyes filled with sorrow. I've gone mad all I can do is wait until she's found.

Making my way towards the back room I can feel a pair of eyes on me, I always feel like someone is watching me. I know there is someone watching, he told me there would be. I haven't paid much attention to the person watching me, I've gotten use to it since they will just keep following me where ever I go. Entering the room smoke hit my face as I looked around at all the people smoking and drinking. Taking a seat by a couple of people one passed me the fag, bring it to my lips I inhaled the smoke that has somewhat helped me these past couple days.

The smoke burned the inside of my lungs but I paid no attention to it, the pain helped some. Everything started to slow down, my body relaxed as I slumped down into the couch more my body felt calm. My mind started to dance around the room as I thought of retarded things that had no meaning what so ever. Passing the fag to the left I looked straight ahead at the wall that is plastered in different colors and words.