18

I didn't even pay attention to the people standing inside my flat as I walked in still holding the gun in my right hand. It was early morning now that I walked home. Only to see my front yard filled with bodyguards holding guns looking at me with sympathetic eyes. Jessica has been gone for about seven hours now and what have I done? Nothing.. I have no clue where she is right now, for fucks sake she could be on a plane right now to the states.

My dress is dirty, heels covered in mud, hair a mess, and make up running down my face. Once I made it into the kitchen I set the gun down for the first time in hours, grabbing a water bottle I quickly drank it all as I looked out the window that shows the garden and pool area. Voices filled the room as if they were yelling and shouting at me, but I paid no attention to them. Jess is probably scared shitless right now and I can't be there for her. I've always kept her out of harms way since we were little, she's like my sister and I just let her go and get kidnapped.

"KYLIE!" A voice screamed

I didn't even realize that I fell to the floor with tears streaming down my face, my body shaking from my hard sobbing. I paid no attention to the strong arms wrapped around my body holding me close to their chest. It felt as if I'm loosing my mind and everything else, it feels as if all the memories I tried so hard to push into the back of my mind are slowly crawling back to me. The way she cried and begged for him to stop, the way he laughed at her as he continued to beat her with that whip.

My body felt as if it were going to shut down everything unraveled in front of my eyes once again like a picture slide. Opening my eyes that I didn't even know shut I looked into the eyes of my father as he looked down at me with eyes filled with sadness and worry. His lips moved as he spoke to me but I blocked them out as more tears fell from my eyes as I buried my face into his chest. He held me close to him in an protective way, a way that made me feel safe a feeling that I haven't felt in years since he pushed me way after everything that happened when I was young.

"H-he took-k her. I-it's a-a-all my f-fault!" I cried out felling my body shake even more.

He held my body close to him as he rocked back in forth trying to get me to calm down as I cried hard than I have in years. Removing my face from his chest I looked around the kitchen to see Niall with tears running down his cheeks, Louis, and Maxxie as well crying as they all looked at me, but one person I didn't ever think I would see cry was Harry a tear slipped from his eye down his cheek but was quickly whipped away. My heart felt as if it was broken into tiny pieces, my best mate is gone and I have no idea where she is.

"Princess let's get you cleaned up, come on." My father spoke calmly as he helped me stand up, I bet I looked like a bloody mess. Not one word left my mouth as I got up walking past everyone, but I was stopped as Niall, Lousi, and Maxxie pulled me into a group hug.

"Where have y-you been ky?" Nialls voice cracked as he hugged me, I feel horrible that I left him. He needed me in a time of need and I wasn't there for him.

"I went to h-her grave, a-and t-talked t-t-to her." I cried more. We held each other for a long time, they all told me how worried they were since I just ran away from everyone not saying anything to where I was going. Everyone looked as if they haven't slept at all.

------

I sat by the window with my long blonde hair still wet from my shower, once the boys and I let go I went to my room locking myself inside and not talking to anyone. My phone laid beside me as I hoped and waited to maybe she would call me and just say she's fine and that she will be home soon.. But I know that isn't going to happen, she's actually gone until I do what he wants. She would hate me is I did what he wants, but I'll hate myself if she ends up hurt or worse killed..