6

It's been four days since I last seen Harry, I've been hiding from him. I've stayed home dealt with meetings at home, watched my next door neighbors forester son, James. He's the sweetest seven year old you could meet, he's full of life always happy. James is like a little brother to me, I've driven him to school and picked him up these past four days. He actually has his own room here at my flat when I babysit him. James stays in his room or the living room when I have meetings, he plays with max and Rox alot of the time.

Tonight I've decided to go out have a great time with my mates. Rob is going to watch James while I'm out, I had to force him to stay home with him. He thinks I'll need him if something bad happens, but really nothing has been happening lately, which is kind of scary. Hopefully I won't have to find from Harry tonight but I'll have to force him some day.. Right now I just finished my make up and hair, next it dress and heels my favourite part of it all. Classy or slutty? Well I do want to spend time with Liam we haven't hung out much these last couple days which isn't like him, he always wants to hang out.

Getting out a skin tight black dress that shows cleavage I pulled it on, it stops mid thigh and hugs my curves great. Next I picked out red high heels that make me more taller, getting my phone and purse I made my way down stairs. Jessica stood by the front door with Niall talking, she dressed up in a short tight blue dress that also stopped mid thigh she looks great. Niall is dressed in blue jeans, and a white shirt with his hair styled like always.

"You look great Ky!" Niall smiled at me

"Thanks Ni, you look great. Jess you look gorgeous!" I grinned at them, Louis and Liam are going to met us at the club. Did I mention that my father owns the club? Yeah he does, so it's kind of packed with members of the Mafia and their dates/girlfriends.

"You do to, now let's go clubbing bitches!" Jessica shouted making us laugh and nodded. Niall opened the door for us, but I told them I'd meet them in the car. Quickly I walked back upstairs to the second floor knocking on James bedroom door, hearing a small 'come in'. I opened the door to see him sitting at the end of his bed with a controller in his hands as he played a game.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know I'm heading out. Rob will be here, okay?" I walked in patting his back

"Okay, are you coming back?" James asked pausing the game

"Yeah I'll be back late." He nodded and I leaned down kissing his forehead, "Be good." I joked pointing a finger at him, James laughed and waved. Finally I walked out and down the stairs to open my office door where Rox and Max are to let them out. Walking out side towards the car Jessica and Nialls laughter filled my ears causing me to smile.

"Finally! Let's go!" Jessica yelled playfully.

--------

"-- it was huge! She told me I swear!" Louis said looking frustrated while talking to Liam, Liams back was to me as I snuck up behind him. He shook his head at Louis' story or whatever, I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist causing him to jump and turn to face me. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"You scared me." Liam laughed hugging me.

"Sorry, want to dance?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled me to the dance floor, the floor was packed with so many sweaty bodies grinding and swaying back and forth to each other. My back pressed to his front as I moved against liam, I shivered as his lips brushed against my ear.

"You look sexy tonight, love." His hot breath fanned out against my skin, his soft lips pressed to my neck, sucking and nibbling on my skin making moan a little. Liam smirked against my skin to the sound of me, his hands gripped my hips pressing me harder to him.

Boss's Daughter [H.S]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें