Sacrifice

Today is the ritual. Nik has the vampire and werewolf and will be collecting Elena tonight. We've figured out, with the help of Greta, that for the both of us to be able to unsuppress our werewolf gene we would both have to partake in the ritual. Me and Nik decided that we could both drain the doppelganger, he could rip out the werewolfs heart and I could stake the vampire. Right now we are going over last minute details. Nik has a back up vampire and werewolf because I reminded him of the fact that they were friends with the doppelganger which ment that the Salvatores would try to save them. The original werewolf and vampire for the ritual were Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood while the backups were a werewolf named Jules and the doppelgangers aunt Jena.

I'm standing on the alter next to Nik and infront of Greta. Elena, Jena, and Jules are all trapped in rings of fire. Elena is looking at me like I'm some sort of insane person and it's starting to irritate me. "Nik can we drain her of all her blood yet she's annoying me?" I questioned. Nik gave a small chuckle and turned to face me. "No sunshine I'm sorry not yet but we can soon I promise and as for her annoying you doesn't everyone except for me". I smirked at his response and told him "Nope sorry Nik even you annoy me when you drive those daggers of yours through our families hearts. I mean your my best friend and I love you but sometimes you drive me nuts and I suppose I can hold off on killing the girl but only if you hold me I'm tired of standing". He laughed but bent down slightly in front of me so I could jump on his back. As he caught me he said "well we both know the reason I do that is to protect them and that's what best friends do sunshine believe me your no peach to be around either sometimes. I love you too". I smiled and kissed his cheek before Greta asked if we were ready. We told her we were and Nik set me back down on my feet as he walked over and tore the werewolfs heart out and Greta started the spell. She knew about me and was chaneling some of my power but just enough so she could do the spell. Once Nik was done he picked me back up, getting blood on my clothes but I didn't mind seeing as most of my clothes had blood on them, so we could wait until it was my turn to take part in this whole thing. It wasn't long till Nik was setting me back down onto my feet. He offered me a stake but I pulled the one I kept in my boot out and showed him. He smirked and patted my head before I started stalking towards Jena. Before I could stake her I noticed Stefan Salvatore up on the top of the hill looking down at us. I pointed it out to Nik who hadn't noticed yet. He walked up and I listened to their conversation. When Nik staked Stefan in the stomach I staked Jena in the heart. Nik joined me again as I pulled the stake out of Jena and put it back in my boot, and offered Elena his hand. She ignored it and walked to the altar. Me and Nik joined her each of us on one of her sides. Together we plunged our fangs into her neck draining her quickly. We dropped her body and we both cried out in pain as we started to change into our wolf forms. I heard chanting and saw Bonnie Bennett and Elijah he looked at me confused but went over to Nik while he put his hand into his chest. I quickly pulled it out making sure he didn't have time to grip Niks heart. "What the HELL do you think your doing Elijah?" I screamed at him while crushing his whole arm. Nik looked up and said "they're not in the ocean and I can take you to them but I have to be alive to do so". I knew instantly he was talking about the rest of us and Elijah seemed to notice that I knew cause he raised an eyebrow to me. I nodded and he pulled me and Nik over the flames and into the woods where we finished turning.

Nik turned first and I looked over his figure as I petted his head and wispered "your perfect Nik. I love you" to him. It was seconds later that the pain returned and I transformed. We went on a killing spree ripping heads off with our teeth, tearing people limb from limb, and using our claws tear through flesh. All the while Elijah following behind us. We finally had enough and transformed back to human form.

When we woke up we were both naked and covered in a mix of dirt and blood. I had leaves and sticks in my hair and Nik had a few too. Elijah walked over handing me a pair of underwear a bra and one of Niks shirts and Nik a pair of boxers and pants. We got dressed and Nik talked to Elijah till I interupted. "Nik, I'm board and tired. Hold me please". He looked at me a moment before he bent down slightly in front of me. I jumped onto his back and he caught placing his hands on my thighs. I started picking the leaves out of his hair as he said "better sunshine". I nodded and said "yes but I hate that nickname". He chuckled and spoke some more to Elijah before he daggered him. I caught his arm before he could hit the ground and climbed off of Niks back while holding Elijah up. Nik helped and pulled him up before we left taking his body with us so Nik could put him in his coffin.

We went back to the history teachers place just to make sure he got all of his things from there. Once we walked in we found Stefan sitting there at the table. He looked at Nik and they talked for a few minutes. I knew about their time together in the 20 's and how much Nik missed having a guy friend. He gave Stefan a blood bag and I knew what he was trying to do. He wanted the Stefan he meet in the 20 's with Bekah back. He wanted someone other than me who he could count on and trust. He drank and Nik gave him more while I filled a bottle with my blood knowing it would cure Damon the someway Niks would. I knew Katerina was taking vervain so I told her to take it to Damon hoping she wouldn't and would instead run but knowing she'd most likely take it to him and then run. Nik was still watching Stefan as he drained another blood bag and said "welcome back ripper". I smiled and nodded my head towards the door indicating it was time to go. Nik got the hint and we all left including Stefan.