Hear Me Roar

Prompt from the lovely Evilregal_EvilC . Go follow her because she's amazing! This chapter is also dedicated to her because she is a great writer! Go read her book In The Forbidden Forest!!! It's amazeballs!

Also, the next chapter's title is: Netflix and Chill and Chill Again. I thought it was a clever name but I'm not so sure😂.
~~~

"Regina, what are you doing?" Robin asks as he knocks on the bathroom door.

"I'm getting dressed." Regina yells and Robin furrows his brow.

"Getting dressed for what?" He asks her and Regina chuckles.

"Just give me a second babe!" Regina yells and Robin sighs.

He decides to just leave his girlfriend alone and lays back in bed. Lately Robin has been reading before bed lately and today he was especially tired. He had a long day at work and had to work overtime. He just wanted to come home and cuddle with his girlfriend but she was more interested in whatever she was doing than cuddling with him. Robin sighs as he grabs his book and starts reading.

Regina emerges from the bathroom and frowns when she sees Robin asleep with his book in his hands. She walks over to him and carefully moves the book so she doesn't wake him. She straddles him and kisses his nose softly. She giggles as Robin wrinkles his nose in his sleep. Regina starts kissing his lips and Robin wakes up and kisses her back. Regina pulls away and Robin opens his eyes.

"Regina, what are you wearing?" Robin asks and Regina chuckles.

"You tell me you pretty pretty man." Regina says as she pokes his nose.

Robin looked at her and bit his lip. She was clad in sexy leather lingerie. Her makeup was dark, alluring and sexy. She was wearing a pair of cat ears on her head. She had fake whiskers on her cheeks and Robin chuckled.

"You're Catwoman?" He asks and Regina chuckles.

"In the fur." Regina says in a sultry tone that made Robin's penis hard as a rock.

"Regina, why are you doing this? I mean I'm enjoying the choice of sexy lingerie on you but why?" Robin asks and Regina shrugs her shoulders.

"Sex with you is always great but I just wanted to switch it up a bit. If you don't like this we don't have to have sex tonight." Regina says and Robin holds her hips.

"Oh, we are definitely having sex tonight." Robin says as he pushes his erection against her. "You're a very sexy kitty." He adds as he rolls them over.

"I am Catwoman! Hear me roar." Regina says and Robin chuckles.

"I want to hear you purr." Robin whispers in her ear as he takes off her wet leather panties.

Robin chuckles as he hears Regina moan. He slowly trails his hands up her thigh and she sighs. Robin kisses her thighs and places sloppy and wet kisses to her pubic bone. Regina whines and Robin smirks at her before he kisses her wet clit. Regina moans as Robin nips and licks at her bundle of nerves.

"For a pussycat you sure do taste good." Robin says as he pulls away from her.

"Shut up." Regina says as she pushes his head into her.

Robin chuckles against her as he goes back to licking her clit. He inserts a finger into her and starts moving it in slowly. Regina lets out a purring nose and Robin starts nipping at her clit. Regina lets out a moan as Robin inserts another finger. He picks up his speed and moves his fingers faster as he licks and sucks on her clit.

"Fuck!" Regina yells as she comes against his tongue. Robin smirks as he moves away from her and kisses her.

"You're such a sexy kitty." Robin whispers as he pecks her lips and Regina slaps him.

"I'm Catwoman. I'm the farthest thing from a kitty." Regina says as she slaps him again.

"Ow!" Robin says and Regina gives him a cheeky grin.

"Meow?" She says and Robin chuckles.

"Now get on your hands and knees." Robin says sternly with a smirk. Once she does what he said Robin leans over her and whispers in her ear. "I've always wanted to fuck a cat doggy style."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Regina says and Robin chuckles as he pulls down his pants and boxers.

"You're a bad girl." Robin says as he slowly enters her.

"The baddest." Regina says and moans when Robin fills her.

Robin starts a slow pace and grips her hips. Regina bites her lip as she smacks their hips together. She lets out a yelp when his tip grazes her g-stop. Robin smirks as he keeps hitting her soft spot. Regina grips the sheets on the bed tightly as Robin pounds into her.

"Fuck Robin!" Regina yells when she feels him start to toy with her clit.

Robin presses his thumb into her clit and rubs fast circles as he thrusts into her. He pulls all the way out before slamming into her fast. Regina lets out a loud high pitched scream so Robin keeps doing that. Soon he has her panting and moaning under him.

"Scream for me kitty." Robin says and Regina screams out biting her lip.

Robin thrusted into Regina faster and harder and she lets out a loud and sexy scream. Robin starts yanking at her hair as he pounded into her quickly. Regina's arms grow weak and Robin wraps his arm around her waist to keep her in this position. Regina lets out a yelp as Robin fucks her.

"Come for me baby." Robin says and Regina chuckles.

"Cats come when they feel like it. Not when they're told." Regina says and Robin groans as he feels her clench around him tighter.

Regina yells loudly as she comes and Robin thrusts a few more times before coming inside her. Regina collapses on the bed after Robin pulls out of her. Robin chuckles as he lays down next to her. He pulls her into his arms and cuddles with her. Robin plays with her hair as she catches her breath.

"Is that what you were expecting?" Robin asks and Regina kisses him softly.

"That was good now get some sleep." Regina says and Robin chuckles. "I know you were tired so let's go to sleep babe."

"Goodnight honey." Robin says kissing her softly.

~~~
And that was it. I hope you liked it and I might update tomorrow.