Oh, Mr.Locksley

So, there were a lot of requests for different things so in this chapter I'm squeezing a lot of stuff into it. There will be bondage, teacher/student, use of toys and I'll throw 69 in there just for you guys. I hope you enjoy this smut filled chapter!
*****

Regina Mills was definitely in trouble. She got an A on her English midterm and was over the moon until her boyfriend, her English professor, wrote on her test 'I expected more from you naughty girl. See me after class'. Her heart was racing as she sat in her seat and nervously waited for everyone to leave the classroom.

When the classroom was empty blue intimidating eyes shot up to meet scared brown ones. Mr.Locksley cleared his throat as he tugged on the blue tie he was wearing, she bought it for him on his birthday, and then pointed to the spot in front of him. Regina gathered her stuff and hurried so she stood in the spot he pointed to.

"Robin, I'm so sorry. I thought I studied enough and that my essay was-" her words were caught off by him clearing his throat and glaring down at her.

"You're forgetting the rules, my love. What did I tell you to call me during school hours?" Robin plainly asked as his cold blue eyes penetrated her soul.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I was just nervous what you were going to say about my grade," Regina let out before biting her lip, a terrible habit she had which effectively turned Robin on.

He let out a soft moan at the sight of her. She was wearing a blue dress that was loose fitting and it made him smile because only he knew the treasure that lies underneath it. Black flats were on her feet which made her small and dainty in his eyes. His eyes flickered up to her hair and damn it he almost lost it, her hair was natural and her curls made her so sexy and it had Robin bursting at the seams.

"You could've gotten an A+ on your midterm but you blew it, Regina. You aced everything except for your essay portion. I had to tarnish your grade because you miscounted and left off five words of what I asked for. It was a silly mistake and I expected you to be better than that," he told her and a soft breath left her mouth, she didn't realize she was holding her breath until then.

"Five words?" Regina asked him in disbelief as she brought a nervous hand up and through her wild curls.

Robin knew that she was nervous and took a step closer and took her hand from her head. He brought it down to his lips and kissed her knuckles gently. She believed he was mad at her but he showed her affection in the most gentlest of ways which brought a smile to her red lips. He kept a hold of her hand and wrapped his other hand around her waist so he could bring her body against his. Her heart fluttered as it always did while she was in his grasp. Robin bent down and brushed his nose against hers which caused a stifled breath to escape her lips.

"Please, kiss me," Regina pleaded quietly as she stared into his eyes.

"Later, my love. You know if I kiss you I won't be able to stop. You have other classes today and I can't hold you up," Robin said as she nuzzled against him.

"I hate that you're my teacher. It makes you value my education too much," Regina said with a laugh. "Can I at least come by your place when I'm done with class?"

"Yes, you can. I love you, Regina. I am so proud of you and you'll  be rewarded tonight," Robin said and Regina couldn't help the smile that came across her face.

"If you're so proud than can I get a kiss for luck? I just want to be a little selfish," Regina admitted as she bit her lip again and gave Robin a look she knew he couldn't resist.

They were still in a tight embrace so Robin placed a quick and chaste kiss on her lips. It had her dissatisfied which made him smirk softly. Robin moved his hands down and squeezed her ass which made Regina moan softly. His hands on her always made her feel like putty. As a result of the sweet moan Robin heard he brought her back into a searing kiss that had Regina gasping for breath as she pulled away.