Keep Me Warm

Robin didn't really care for the cold weather and he hated the winter season with all of his heart. He glanced out the window of his shared apartment and rolled his eyes as he watched the heavy snowfall down in thick sheets of white fluffiness. This was the start of a blizzard and Robin was looking forward to being stuck in this apartment for the next four days with his roommate, Regina.

Regina Mills was an amazing woman and an excellent roommate. He never had to fight with her on who would buy groceries or who would clean up the apartment this weekend. They were on good and friendly terms yet sometimes, like now, he just couldn't stand her reckless behavior. She was out somewhere in the freaking city probably freezing to death and he was worried for her life.

Walking back over to the comfy sofa they had he grabbed his phone from the coffee table and dialed her number for the fifth time in the past hour. He put it up to his ear and bit his lip as he nervously waited. The phone was ringing and his heart stopped when her phone finally went to voicemail. He was in the middle of dialing her again when someone knocked on the apartment door.

"Bloody hell," Robin mumbled as he dropped his phone on the couch and walked over to the door, swinging it open to find a snow-covered Regina smiling at him.

"Hey, R-Robin," she said as her teeth chattered from the cold.

"Regina, what the hell? Get in here you must be freezing," Robin said as he grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into the apartment.

"I know I shouldn't have been out there b-but, I had to check up on some things at work. There was an emergency c-section and I was the only one who could handle the complications with the birth," Regina said as Robin helped her take off her soaking coat and hat.

"Always the hero and it's amazing until you endanger yourself. I was worried you would've been buried in snow or gotten frostbite or maybe you could've been in an accident or-"

"Robin, I'm okay. I'm just a little cold, very cold actually. You don't need to worry about me," Regina told him and Robin shook his head.

"You know I worry about you when you're out in weather like this and I hate winter so I'm doubly worried about you. What can I do to help you?" Robin asked her and Regina gave him a little smirk.

"Give me some time to change and start a fire while I'm doing that," Regina told him, placing a quick kiss on his cheek as she went to her room.

Regina always gave him kisses on his cheek as she did with a lot of her friends yet they always managed to make Robin's breath hitch in the back of his throat. He was the sad man that ended up falling for his hot roommate (her incredible body only made him fall faster). Shaking his head of the thoughts that made his heart beat wildly he walked over to the gas fireplace they had in the apartment. It was on in a few seconds and Robin leaned against the sofa as he took in the warmth of the fireplace.

He saw Regina walk up to his side and she was holding the giant fluffy comforter she had on her bed. Occasionally he had to admit to stealing the comforter when Regina was away. It was simply warm and delightful to sleep in and of course, it smelt like Regina and that made Robin crazy. He tried to find a comforter like she had but hers was the only one he wanted to lay under, with her on his side of course.

"Exactly what is the blanket for?" Robin asked as he looked up at the woman.

"You are going to snuggle with me until I get warm. You can object if you want but I-"