Naughty Video Chats

This one shot is super short because I didn't have any inspiration for this prompt and I was very busy today with homework and such. So, welcome to smut week day four! This prompt is: Talk Dirty. I hope you all enjoy!

Bollocks! Robin slammed the door closed as he entered his hotel room. He just had one of the many meetings he would have this weekend and he wanted to quit his job immediately. He missed his wife and his home and the annoying dog Regina insisted on adopting two months ago. Fucking bugger! He threw his briefcase on top of the desk and slumped down in the chair.

He was a lawyer and growing anxious as he was shuffled from meeting to meeting across the country. He didn't mind this life, actually enjoyed it from time to time, but now he had a wide to get home to. They had been married for just a few weeks and missed her like crazy. They were stuck in the honeymoon phase and all they did was laugh, cuddle and have a lot of dirty sex. He missed all of it, mainly the dirty sex, but that wasn't the point.

His phone started ringing and Robin sighed as he dug through his briefcase. He was surprised, very excited actually, that he found his wife's photo and name pop up. It was a photo he took of her in the Bahamas where they had their honeymoon. She looked absolutely stunning with that smile of hers as she laughed and tried to block the camera with her small and dainty hands. He picked up the phone and answered the call with a small smile.

"Hello, gorgeous," Robin said with a smile as he propped his feet up on the desk and leaned back into the chair.

"I miss you, Robin. I want you to come back home to me and our precious little doggy," Regina said over the phone and Robin rolled his eyes.

"Regina, she is one hundred percent your dog and she hates me. Hell, she growls when I even step foot in my own damn bedroom," Robin said and Regina started to laugh.

"She will get better with time and she will love you just as much as I love you. I miss you so much," she said with a soft sigh and Robin reciprocated with a sigh of his own.

"Just two more days and then we have the weekend to ourselves to catch up. I'll need to catch up on sleep since I can't even think about sleeping alone without my wife cuddled under me and her stupid dog sleeping by my feet," Robin said and Regina let out another laugh.

"You love Lola and you can't deny it any longer. As for missing your wife, she misses you very much and she wants you to come home," Regina whined over the phone. "Robin, I've never been the needy type but I miss you. Do you see the effect you have on me?"

"Regina, can you just wait for two more days? Then, we can continue with our cute cuddly ways and our hot sex," Robin said and Regina let out a little moan.

"I do miss having sex with you. I miss your big hands around my small waist as I ride your thick cock," Regina said with a sultry tone that had blood rushing to Robin's groin.

Oh! She was dirty talking with him and it was over the phone. Damn, he really loved this woman and knew that she was going to say all of the right things to have him wanting to fly back home just to give her a good and hard fuck. So, Robin played his cards and decided that he should take his tie off.

"Milady, I believe that we should change this to a video chat. I need to see you after that statement," Robin said and with a little laugh Regina hangs up.

Robin moved over to his bed and decided that this was a conversation that he wanted to have in the comfort of this hotel room. He unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt and kicked off his work shoes. Regina called him back, this time on FaceTime, and he smiled as he answered the phone. His jaw dropped when he saw her sitting in their bed and wearing one of his dress shirts.

"Hello, my love," Regina teased as she moved her hair over her right shoulder.

"You are nothing but a little minx, Regina. First, you say all of those things and then you tease me with your sexy attire. You are making it so much harder not to ditch tomorrow's meeting and hop on a plane and go home," Robin said and Regina smirked as she played with the collar of the shirt she was wearing.

"What if I told you I wasn't wearing anything under this? Would that make you come home faster?" Regina asked as she slowly started to unbutton the buttons.

She right indeed and Robin sat back and stared at his wife on his phone. She was slowly unbuttoning her and smirking at Robin as she did so. She was moving her hands slowly as she unbuttoned button by button. She was teasing him as she skimmed her hands down her own breasts and that had Robin biting his lip.

"Woman you are killing me already. Give the girls a squeeze and shimmy or something. I need a show, my love," Robin said with a small smile that had Regina scoffing.

"I could give you a show," Regina said as she cupped her own breasts, her thumbs running across her pert nipples. "But, as I do I will tell exactly what I would want if we were together. Is that a deal?"

"Deal," Robin said quickly as he could.

Regina laughed at his eagerness before sh adjusted where she propped the phone. "Well, I would go down on you first. I love having your thickness in my hot mouth. I could suck and lick at you all day, Robin, and I could never get enough of you."

"Oh, fuck," Robin mumbled as he closed his eyes. "Regina, I'm already hard and you're miles away."

"I could be inches away if you hopped on a plane and came back to me. I'm all hot and bothered and I need you, babe," Regina said as she pinched her nipples with a mischievous smile.

"I can't do that as much as I want to. Now, keep talking about what you would do," Robin told her and Regina smirked.

"Well, I would suck and suck until you were about to come. I would pull away from you and ask where you wanted to come and judging by your glance you would do it right on my breasts," Regina said with a smile and Robin grunted with a soft night.

"You're damn right," Robin said with a smirk as he looked at her. "Keep talking, lovely."

"Lately I have been having very vivid fantasies about you taking me from behind. You would do that and smack my ass as you thrust into me. Damn, the thoughts are just making me wet," Regina said and before he knew it he saw her hand slip down below the screen and she let out a soft moan.

"Fuck, are you touching yourself?" Robin asked her and she nodded as she bit her lip.

"You make me so wet. I just wish your fingers were deep inside me instead," she moaned as she looked at him.

"If I was there you wouldn't be able to talk. You'd be so breathless from me fucking you over and over again. More your fingers faster, baby. Think of me and my strong hands on your dainty body," Robin told her and Regina moaned louder as she closed her eyes and moved her fingers faster.

Robin knew that she was about to come and his words were helping her tip over the edge. Her moans were growing louder, her hips started rocking and her free hand was freely grasping at her own breasts. He would have joined in on the fun and jerk off with her, but it was much more fun to watch her.

"That's it, baby. Make yourself come with naughty thoughts about me in your pretty little brain," he told her with a husky tone that had Regina start to scream.

She was starting to come and- Oh! The image of his wife disappeared and an incoming call from his boss popped and effectively killed Robin's mood. He was watching his wife come on video chat and his boss chose that exact moment to try to have a conversation. Once the call went away he saw Regina again and she was already recovered from it.

"My arse of a boss called and I couldn't even get to watch you," Robin said as he face palmed which made Regina laugh.

"It's okay, Robin. I know it's late so I'll have to let you go. Tomorrow night I'll call again and that time I expect a show from you as well," Regina said and Robin laughed.

"Deal."