Mine

Requested by lanasregal . I was a little hesitant on writing this but we barely see jealous Regina so why the hell not! Also, that moment when my dog just walks on the keyboard and deletes half my chapter. -_- I rewrote it but I'm still mad.

*****

It was Saturday and on every Saturday Regina drags Robin to Target. It was less of a hobby and more of a lifestyle. Robin was driving and Regina chatted away about all the unnecessary things she needed to buy. Robin really didn't care as long as he got to spend time with his beautiful girlfriend.

"Yay! We're here!" Regina says hopping out of the car. Robin chuckles as he gets out the car and wraps an arm around her waist.

"Since we're here I need some strawberries and maybe some chocolate." Robin says as they walk into the store.

"Why do you need that stuff? You don't even eat chocolate often." Regina says as she grabs a shopping cart.

"I think you misunderstood, my love." Robin says walking closer to her. "The strawberries are for you to eat and the chocolate I want to lick off of your naked body." Robin whispers in her ear.

"Robin, stop talking dirty to me when I'm trying to shop. I might just take you in the dressing room." Regina says kissing his neck quickly.

"Okay, once we get home we'll have a lovely and steamy evening." Robin says and Regina nods while biting her lip.

"Can you go get me something?" Regina asks as she walks towards the food section.

"What do you need gorgeous?" Robin asks as he smiles at her.

"I need you to get a flannel for yourself, preferably red, so I can steal it from you and wear it. I want you to wear it for a bit so it smells like you." Regina says as she picks up a bag of apples.

"You are too cute." Robin says kissing her head softly. "I think I might get one for myself considering you have all my shirts and jackets."

"But your jackets are just so warm and cozy." Regina says as she leans into his embrace. "It smells just like you, like the forest."

"Okay, you're forgiven, but I want my black hoodie back!" Robin says and Regina giggles. "Whenever you're done here come meet me in the men's clothing section."

Robin makes his way over to the clothing section and he finds the flannels. He picks up several different ones trying to find one that Regina would just love. She would love any one of them because it was his but Robin wanted to picture how sexy she would look in the shirt.

"I think green is more your color." A woman says to Robin and he chuckles.

"It's for my girlfriend and she likes the color red." Robin says gesturing to the red flannel in his hand.

"Well, I think you should get the green. It goes great with your eyes." She says as she looks up at Robin and bites her lip.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" Robin asks laughing a little.

"Yes, I am." She says flipping her blonde hair as she walks closer to him. "So, what's your name handsome?"

"I'm Robin and I'm taken." Robin says pushing the woman away from him. Deciding not to give up the woman presses herself against him.

"Uh, Robin?" Regina says when she sees the two of them.

"Wait, Regina! It's not what it-"

"Aw, is Regina mad?" The nameless woman says running her hands in his short blonde hair.