She Loves When He's Jealous

Robin wanted to surprise Regina with some flowers so here he was in her apartment lobby with a bouquet of roses in his hands. It's been awhile since they had a date and it's been hard to see each other since their relationship was frowned upon. Just because they were coworkers didn't mean that they couldn't see one another but their boss, Mr.Gold, was an asshole and frowned upon anyone being happy. He ran the poor middle school like it was a prison and Robin loved working there so he could try to make the students happy.

He shook his head trying to rid himself of these thoughts of work and tried to focus on his girlfriend, the love of his life. He pressed the button on the elevator that would bring him to her floor and he waited patiently. When it came to seeing Regina it was hard for Robin to be a patient man exactly. His thoughts were consumed by her and every time he got a glimpse of her at work his heart nearly stopped.

The ding of the elevator stopping on her floor broke him from his thoughts again. A smile was plastered on his face as he stepped off the elevator and made his way to her apartment front door. He knocked on her brown door and waited for her to answer. He heard the faint sound of her laughter and that brought an even wider smile to his face as she opened the door.

"Robin, I didn't know you were stopping by," Regina said with a smile as she greeted him with a kiss.

She stepped back and he finally got a look at her. She was still wearing the tight red dress she had on at work and he noticed that her hair was out of its tight bun and now flowing down her shoulders. She had a glass a red wine in her hand and Robin smirked at the knowledge that it was her favorite kind of wine to drink. It wasn't until he noticed the hand around her waist that someone was standing behind her, too closely.

"I wanted to surprise you tonight. I didn't realize you had company," Robin said as he looked up to eye the man behind his girlfriend.

Robin had to admit that the man behind her was handsome and seemed like a good bloke in all honesty. He was wearing a cop uniform and that surprised Robin a bit that Regina, his Regina even knew a cop. It wasn't until he looked back down at his hand, the one that was too close to his Regina, that the man wasn't wearing a wedding ring and that was too alarming.

"Robin, this is just Graham and he just stopped by for-"

"Reggie, I stopped by because you're always too busy and I can't even steal you away for dinner," Graham said as he interrupted her and that statement made her laugh that sweet laugh that Robin thought was reserved for him.

Regina swatted his hand away from her waist as she laughed again. "Graham, I think it's time for you to go. I would like some time with my boyfriend."

"Ah, the boyfriend," Graham said with a smirk as he looked over at Robin, who was currently clenching the roses so tightly in his hand. "I'll see you later babes," Graham said as he placed a kiss on her cheek and moved past Robin so he could leave the apartment.

A kiss? Reggie? Babes?

"Bye Graham!" Regina called as she watched him leave. "Come in, Robin. I missed you."

A kiss!

Regina led Robin into her apartment and she kicked the door closed with her foot. She led him into the kitchen so she could get him his own glass of wine. She hadn't noticed how he was glaring at her as she poured the wine into the glass.

A KISS!!

"Robin?" Regina asked as she moved closer to him. "What's the matter?"

"He called you Reggie?" Robin asked through his gritted teeth as he finally handed Regina the damned flowers.