Professor Locksley (Part Two)

I'm now splitting this into three parts because I want to update faster. You can all look forward to the third part because tacos in the Professor's office is always fun😉!

Regina giggles as she pushes Robin on the couch. She straddles him and takes off his shirt. Robin takes off her jacket and starts kissing her. They share heated kisses as they were trying to strip each other quickly. Robin stops kissing her and makes her stand up so he can unzip her dress. After her dress is off of her he kisses her softly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Robin asks and Regina smirks as she unzips his pants.

"I'm very sure." She says as she takes off his pants.

Robin starts kissing her neck and Regina moans. Regina breaks the kiss and takes Robin's hand and leads him to her bedroom. Robin pushes Regina on her bed and hovers over her. Regina bites her lip and waits in anticipation for Robin's next move. He starts kissing on her neck and Regina softly moans.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." Regina says and Robin chuckles against his skin.

"I've waited quite some time as well. All night all I wanted to do was taste you.." Robin softly whispers in her ear. "...to lick you, bite you and to pleasure you." Robin continues and Regina blushes.

"What are you waiting for Professor?" Regina says with a smirk on his face.

"You are so sinister." Robin says as he takes off her panties.

Robin kisses his way down to her thighs. Robin spreads her legs with little resistance and starts kissing her clit. Regina moans as Robin starts to lick her folds. He looks up to see her face scrunched up in pleasure as he ate her out. Her hands find their way into his hair as she moans loudly.

"Oh, Robin! It feels so good..." Regina moans as her breathing becomes heavier.

Robin starts to nip and suck harder on her clit. Regina moans when Robin inserts a finger into her. Regina moans out in pleasure as Robin moves his finger inside her. Noticing that she was more than ready Robin adds another finger inside of her. Regina moans as she moves her hips against his face.

Robin pulls away from her and places chaste kisses on her clit. Robin adds another finger inside her and feels Regina start to clench around him. Regina moans loudly as she starts to reach her orgasm. She throws her head against the pillow and her hips buck against Robin's fingers.

"Come on, Regina. Don't hold back just come for me." Robin says as he moves his fingers harder.

"Oh, fuck!" Regina yells as she comes against his fingers.

Robin starts to suck on her and her juices as she rides out her orgasm. He removes his wet fingers and places another kiss on her folds before he pulls away. He looks up at Regina and kisses her. He slips his tongue into her mouth and she moans when she tastes herself.

"Your so sweet." Robin says as he pulls away and pulls down his boxers to reveal his hard cock.

"Damn...it's bigger than I imagined." Regina says as she looks down and Robin chuckles.

"I'm sure you can take it." Robin says as he teases her opening with the tip of his cock.

"Of course." Regina says as she guides him inside.

Regina moans as he slowly fills her to the hilt. They fit perfectly together like two puzzle pieces. Robin looked down at her face and realized she was the one, student or not he would have this girl. Regina looked up at him and smiled knowing that she was thinking the same thing.

Regina rolls her hips against his and Robin starts thrusting. Regina moans and bites down on her lips as she feels absolute pleasure. Regina bends her knees and Robin moves closer to her. Regina lets out a loud moan at the new position. Robin grabs her hands and Regina smiles as she bites her bottom lip.

"Go faster, a lot faster." Regina tells hims and he chuckles. "Fuck me hard." Regina smirks.

Robin smiles at her and picks his pace up just like she asked. Regina curses as Robin picks up his pace even more. Robin bends down so he's closer to her and he can thrust deeper. Robin shushes her loud moans as he kisses her. Regina lets out a loud moan through the kiss. Robin leans down and starts sucking on her breast.

"Oh my god...that feels soo good..." Regina moans as she arches her back.

Robin exits her and turns her over so she's laying on her stomach. Robin easily slips into her and Regina moans loudly. He felt bigger this way and she was on cloud nine as Robin thrusts into her. He leans down and kisses the spot behind her ear.

"Gina, you feel so good. Do you like it when I fuck you from behind?" Robin asks and starts kissing her neck making a moan escape from her lips.

"Yes!" Regina whimpers as she starts to clench around him.

"My voice does things to you, doesn't it?" He asks and Regina nods her head blindly. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Robin says as he thrusts harder.

"Oh, fuck!" Regina says as her moans become louder and her breathing becomes erratic.

Regina yells in pleasure as her orgasm hits her hard. Robin explodes inside her and groans as he thrusts. Once he's done he exits her and lays beside her. Regina bites her lip as she giggles. She leans over and kisses him softly.

"I look forward to fucking you again Mr.Locksley." Regina says and Robin smiles.

"The time will come sooner than you think." Robin says as he brings her into his arms so they can cuddle.

Regina lays her head on his chest and hears his calming heartbeat. Robin smiles as his fingers play with her hair. He bends down and kisses her forehead softly. Yeah, he couldn't wait to fuck her again.