Professor Locksley

First thing first I'm the realest. Lol, no but thanks you guys for 1K reads. This book only has four chapters so I think this is a success.
Looking at my books like:

Anyways, here's a long chapter

~~~

Emma sits down at her desk in her Literature class and rolls her eyes at Regina. Her best friend was yet again staring at the ass of Professor Locksley. Regina had a crush on him since the first day of this semester.

Locksley, as he had everyone call him, was only twenty-seven and he taught twenty-three year olds. There wasn't much of an age difference which made Regina attracted to him even more. He had sandy blonde hair and he was absolutely handsome with his blue eyes. Regina just drooled every time he smiled with his deep dimples.

"I dare you to fuck him." Emma whispers snapping Regina out of her thoughts.

"Emma!" Regina whispers back at her.

"Look, I know you want to. So just go bend over his desk." Emma says with a laugh.

"Emma, he's my teacher!" Regina whispers harshly.

"Anything you would like to share with the class?" Locksley says as he looks in their direction.

"No, it's nothing interesting." Regina says as she blushes wildly.

"Maybe you'd like to stay after class and tell me then." Locksley says before he continues with the lesson.

"Now you have your chance." Emma whispers and Regina groans as she lays her head on the desk.

The rest of class was a blur to Regina. She was too nervous about staying after class to talk to him. She was a goody two shoes and she was never in trouble. Every minute of class she reminded herself to burn Emma at the stake. That bitch had a devious way of fucking with Regina's life but they were best friends and that's what they did.

"Regina, are you okay?" Locksley says as he shakes her shoulder.

"Umm, uh yeah?" Regina says before she clears her throat.

"You've been distracted in my class lately. I'm starting to think that Ms.Swan is a bad influence on you." Locksley says and Regina laughs.

"You have no idea. I-uh I really have to go now." Regina says as she grabs her bag.

"Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help you?" Locksley says and all Regina can think is: You can fuck me but I know that's not happening.

"Uh, no I just really need to leave." Regina says as she walks towards the door.

"Are you going to the poetry slam tomorrow? It would be great to see you there." Robin says with a smile that made Regina blush.

"Of course, Mr.Locksley." Regina says and Robin chuckles which makes Regina start to drool.

"Call me Robin. I'll see you tomorrow Regina." Robin says and Regina walks out the classroom.