Her Prisoner

This was in my one shot book and I particularly like it so I'll share it here as well, there's just more detail and minor changes. Don't forget to check out my new book "Lessons In College" because that has smut in it and it'll be updated more than this book. Also, for that one little reader that I absolutely love I am working on that threesome. It will happen I promise! Now, on to the good stuff.

*****

"Guards! Bring him to me!" The Evil Queen yells from her bed chambers.

The dark knights sigh as they go to the dungeons to retrieve the prisoner. The Queen walks towards her vanity and picks up a bottle of perfume. She sprays herself with it before swiping red lipstick on her lips. She had to look her absolute best for him and she was aiming to impress. The doors to her chambers burst open slightly startling her. She turns to see two guards holding him. Oh, how handsome did he look in those metal shackles.

"Leave us." She says as she eyes her sexy prisoner.

"Your majesty he's dangerous." One of the guards says and Regina looks up at him with an evil glare.

"I'm deadly." She says with a flirty tone that was directed to her prisoner.

The guards unshackle him and left him alone with the queen. Regina smiled as she stood from her vanity chair. She walks up to the prisoner and waves her hand. She engulfs herself in a cloud of purple smoke and once it clears she is dressed in lace undergarments and a robe hangs from her shoulders. Her lace bra was pushing up her greatest assets and gracefully teased him as she walked around him.

"Lovely to see you again thief." She says with a smirk as she runs her hand across his hairy chin.

"I missed you my queen. It gets ever so lonely in the dungeons without you." Robin says and Regina lets out her signature evil laugh.

"I believe you know what I called you here for?" Regina asks with a smile as she stands in front of him.

"I presume you needed my services." Robin says as he starts kissing her neck, running his tongue over her soft skin.

"You presumed correctly." Regina says with a hum as Robin kisses her neck and gently biting which earned him a throaty moan from the evil queen.

"We've never made love with my heart. Wouldn't it be better with my heart back?" Robin says as he looks in her chocolate brown and lustful eyes.

"Only because you are completely sexy and I love fucking you." Regina says with a sigh before she pecks his lips.

With a wave of her hand a brown and decorative box that has a red glow appears in her hand. She opens it slowly and holds a red heart in her hand, the sound of its beating filling the silent room. She looks up at Robin's blue eyes and slowly pushes his heart in his chest. He winces as a wave of emotions wash over him.

"Are you okay?" Regina asks as she looks up in his blue eyes.

He pulls her towards her and she is flush against his chest. He cups her cheeks and smashes his lips against hers. She is surprised by this but loves it all the same, having his lips on hers always made the day better. He pours all the feeling into this kiss because he can finally kiss her properly with his heart back. Regina pulls away and smiles at him.

"You're a great kisser." She says as she places her hand on his toned yet soft chest.

"I'm also a great lover and you know that. So, maybe if you take this off." Robin says as he pushes off her robe slowly. "And if you lay right here." Robin gently pushes her on the bed. "We'll have a good time."