Letting Her Out To Play

I wasn't sure what to write about so I asked my friend Evilregal_EvilC for a prompt. She came up with this and a Catwoman role play. I'm going to write the Catwoman one but not until she updates her book😂😂. Anyways, here ya go! And this might be a bit long since they go at it a couple of times...

*****

The boys just left to go on a sailing trip with Killian and Emma leaving Regina and Robin child free. They are now currently laying in their bed cuddling against each other. Robin placed a soft kiss on her forehead like he did every few minutes. Regina hums as she feels his warm lips against her skin.

"Tell me you love me." Regina says as she looks up at Robin.

"I love you with all my heart milady." Robin says before he places a sweet kiss on her lips. Robin pulls away to see Regina's small smile.

"What do you want to do thief?" Regina asks and Robin chuckles.

"Well what do parents do when the kids aren't home?" Robin says as he starts kissing her neck.

"You wanna have sex?" Regina asks as she giggles.

"Well, if you insist." Robin says as his hands roam down to cup her ass.

"Okay, I guess we're having sex then. Do you want to do anything special?" Regina asks as she kisses Robin's neck.

"Let me have sex with the Evil Queen." Robin says and Regina sighs as she moves away.

"Robin, I'm not sure about this. She's dangerous and anything could happen. It's been a long time since I let her out." Regina says and Robin nods.

"I won't force you to do anything. We'll still have fun." Robin says as he starts kissing her neck.

"Maybe...I could let her out this one time." Regina says and Robin chuckles.

"You don't have to do it for my benefit." Robin says and Regina shakes her head.

"Nonsense, I want to please you baby." Regina says as she kisses Robin. "Just put this cuff on me if things get too magical." Regina says handing him the cuff. "And I apologize now because the Evil Queen can be a little violent."

"I'm up for the challenge." Robin says as Regina gets off the bed. "So, how can I get Regina back?"

"Robin, I'm sure you can figure that out. Just say how you feel about me, baby. That will surely bring me back." Regina says with a smile that her husband gladly returns.

Robin watches as she stands there. Her breathing gets heavier and her eyes grow shades darker. She's engulfed in a purple smoke and revealed wearing a tight dress that had Robin's cock itching for attention. It was leather, of course, and it hugged all of her curves. There were black diamonds encrusted around the dress. It was absolutely enchanting and Robin was dying to touch her glorious body.

"Outlaw!" The Evil Queen says with a mischievous grin.

"Yes, your majesty?" Robin says standing up.

"You've been a very bad thief." She says as she grips the collar of his shirt. "You have to be punished." The Queen says as she trails her hands up and down his chest.

"What are you going to do with me?" Robin says with a smirk. The Queen slaps a hand against his face roughly. "Ow!"

"Don't sass me thief! I have to punish you." She says as she squeezes his face.

"What are you going to do to me?" Robin says as he watches her beautiful face.

"Kill you of course." The Queen says as a massive smile spreads across her face.