Never Too Tired

It was a tie between possessive Robin and the Seana one. This one isn't either of them because I have no inspiration for those right now. So enjoy this and yeah that's about it lol. This is probably going to be short so sorry about that.

*****

"How was your day lovely?" Robin asked as he rubbed lotion on her leg slowly.

"It was a terrible day babe. My stupid boss Mr.Gold treated me like absolute trash. I'm happy I'm home with you now." Regina whispered as Robin rubbed her legs trying to relax her muscles.

"I will talk to him because I hate seeing you so stressed out baby. You're my little love muffin and I need you to be happy all the time." Robin said as he kissed up her leg softly.

"Hm, I love you so much babe. You're so nice to me and you take great care of me." Regina said smiling as she looked at her boyfriend.

"It's my job to take care of you... no matter how much you piss me off." Robin said making her laugh.

"I try not to piss you off. I like when we're happy." Regina said and Robin smiled as he crawled next to her.

"I try to make you happy. When you're happy I'm happy and when we're both happy we have great sex." Robin said as he moved the thin strap of her nightgown so he could kiss her shoulder.

"I sense we'll be having great sex in a few minutes." Regina moaned as Robin kissed up and down her neck and shoulder.

"If it'll relax you then we'll have sex all night and all morning." Robin whispered as he rubbed up and down her leg as he sucked on her neck.

"That sounds lovely right about now. I love making love with you." Regina said moaning as Robin's hands trailed up her thighs.

"Who said anything about making love? I'm going to fuck you." Robin whispered as he started taking off her nightgown off.

He threw it on the floor and Regina giggled before she brought him up to her and started kissing him. She reached under him and started taking off his shirt. She threw it on the floor and started clawing at his back as they kissed. Robin trailed his hand down and ripped off her panties before running his thumb over her wet folds.

"Oh, babe. Just fuck me already." Regina mumbled as she pulled down his boxers.

Robin kissed Regina roughly as he positioned himself between her legs. He sank his cock into her making her moan loudly. He started thrusting fast and quickly as he kissed her roughly. She moaned out loudly and clutched his back tightly.

"Ah, fuck! Don't be gentle, go faster." Regina moaned making Robin go faster.

She started gripping the sheets as their chests pressed together and Robin pounded into her. Regina let out all sorts of screams and profanities that the neighbors would surely hear. Robin started kissing on her neck and pinned her hands down to the bed.

"God, you're so hot baby." Robin muttered against her skin.

Regina moaned loudly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his ass encouraging him to go faster. With her opening up more Robin was able to hit her g-spot perfectly making Regina's legs quiver.

"Robin! Oh, fuck I'm gonna come!" Regina yelled as she clutched his back tightly and shut her eyes.

Robin pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. He entered her again and thrusted as hard as he could. Regina arched her back and pressed her ass into Robin's hips. She started moaning and yelling as Robin moved faster. The headboard was hitting the wall as Regina screamed.

"Uh, I'm gonna come!" Regina yelled as Robin tugged on her hair.

He quickened his pace and started moving even faster into her. Regina screamed and panted as she came. Robin groaned as he thrusted a few more times and came inside her with a moan. He laid on top of her and kissed her neck softly.

"I was waiting to do that all day." Robin said softly as he pulled out of her and laid next to her.

"Now you can be quiet and hold me. I'm still tired from today." Regina mumbled as she cuddled with him.

"Then go to sleep baby. Maybe we shouldn't have had sex if you were so tired." Robin said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"No, I'm never too tired for sex." Regina said laughing into his chest.

Robin chuckled as he played with her hair and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. He wrapped the blanket around them tighter and cuddled with her closer. He placed kisses on her shoulder before falling asleep holding her.

*****

It was now the morning and Robin woke up first as usual. The only thing that was different today was the erection that was poking Regina's ass. He kept looking down at his hot and naked girlfriend and couldn't help himself when he moved her leg and pressed himself against her hot cunt.

"Oh, god Regina. You're going to kill me." Robin whispered to himself as he gently rolled Regina on her back.

Regina moved slightly in her sleep and her hair covered her face. Robin leaned down and moved her hair behind her ear and kissed her neck softly trying not to wake her. She moaned in her sleep and Robin chuckled as he positioned himself at her opening.

He slowly entered her trying not to wake her. Regina moaned in her sleep and whimpered softly making Robin smile at her. He moved deeper inside her and groaned as he started slowly thrusting inside of her. She stayed asleep and moaned making Robin start to kiss up and down her neck.

Regina started waking up and Robin moved faster. She gripped his shoulders and started moaning loudly. He leaned down and kissed her lips roughly leaving Regina breathless. She was now fully awake and yelped as she looked up at Robin.

"Oh, fuck Robin!" Regina yelled moaning as Robin thrusted into her.

Robin smirked as he sucked on her neck and started rubbing her clit quickly. Regina let out a scream as she came and Robin came right after her. They both moaned together as Robin collapsed on top of her.

"Good morning sexy." Robin said kissing her.

"Good morning indeed. I wasn't expecting that babe." Regina said smiling as she looked up at him.

"Well you said you're never too tired for sex and you're really sexy in your sleep." Robin said laughing. "I couldn't help myself."

"Of course you couldn't." She said chuckling before kissing him.