Teaching Love

It was spring break and Regina asked to stay with Robin for the week. They've been dating happily for a few months and still managed to keep their relationship a secret. Regina was hoping that this week would be filled with them spending time with each other. She wanted to spend days cuddling, kissing, and just being with each other. Instead, he was locked up in his office and typing away at his computer. She cursed their damn boss for having Robin enter grades again for the year.

She was laying in Robin's bed at the moment and sighed as she looked at the clock. It was nearing seven o'clock and Robin promised that he would be done before six. She wanted attention and she was kicking herself in her head for acting so clingy in her head. Sighing as she got out of bed, Regina tiptoed out of the bedroom and towards his office.

His house was quiet except for the clicking of the keys at his desktop computer. The door was open and she peeked her head into the doorway. There he was looking so handsome in his button-down shirt and dark blue jeans. He was the type of person that dressed up even if they weren't going anywhere that day. She, on the other hand, changed into a fresh pair of pajamas which was just a short nightgown that had lace here and there.

"Robin?"

"Yes, lovely," he said as he kept typing away at his work.

"I was just thinking that maybe we could..." Regina let her sentence trail off since she felt silly about even bringing this up.

Robin looked up at her, his blue eyes peering over the rim of his reading glasses. He was looking at her in the way that made her feel vulnerable and warm inside. He could read her like the back of his hand and most times that made her feel good. Today it made her feel a little stupid for being so open in front of him.

"Come here, lovely. You can sit on my lap until I'm done working."

Regina walked into his office and joined him behind the desk. He wheeled his chair back a little to give her the chance to sit on his lap. Once she did he sighed and took off his glasses, throwing them onto his desk. He held her close and wrapped his arms around her waist. Regina leaned into his embrace as he laid his chin on her shoulder.

"How was your day?" He asked her as he kissed the bare skin of her shoulder.

"It was lonely without you. We have the same job and you work too much at home. You're a teacher and not some board of education member. We're on vacation and you have a girlfriend who wants to spend time with you and who has needs."

Robin's mood perked up at the last bit of her cute little rant. He was aware that he hasn't been giving her his full attention as he had planned to. His work kept piling up and his stupid boss was giving him more work to do by the second. He felt guilty for ignoring her lately and decided today was going to change that.

"Tell me about these little needs you have," he said as he gripped her hips and shifted her a little so she was on top of his erection. "I was thinking about you all day. Here, let me show you something."

Robin scooted his chair a bit closer to the desk so he could reach the computer mouse. He exited the window he was working in and showed her his desktop wallpaper. It was an old picture that she sent him early on in their relationship. It was a selfie where she may have been a little underdressed. You could see her red lipstick, the straps of her bra, and lots of cleavage.

"I can't believe you still have this picture of me. It's so bad," she said as she looked over at him.

"It's really sexy and it keeps me company when I'm working in the office. If you want to take some new ones please do. I would love some more sexy photos of you," he said as his hands wandered down to rub her upper thighs.