Stuck In The Vault

Robin and Regina were having a romantic walk under the moonlight. Their calm evening was interrupted by a thunderstorm. There was terrible ran and they quickly got soaked. Luckily they were near Regina's vault so they quickly retreated into there.

"My dress is soaked!" Regina says as she throws her hands in the air.

"Regina, it could be worst." Robin says and Regina pouts.

"How could it possibly be worst?" She asks as she sits on a chest.

"We could have been separated. Since we're together everything will be okay." Robin says as he sits next to her and she sighs.

"I guess." Regina says as she crosses her arms. "But now I'm so wet!" She complains and Robin chuckles.

"I can take care of that." Robin says with a smirk.

"Robin, I know what you're thinking but I just want to get these clothes off-"

"So do I." Robin says as he rubs her thigh.

"This is useless. No matter how I try to avoid it you're going to have sex with me anyways." Regina says as she looks at him.

"If you say no I'll stop as always." Robin says and Regina smiles.

"I can never say no to this." Regina says as her hand teases his erection through his tight jeans.

"You little minx. Can you make our bed appear?" Robin asks and Regina smiles.

"I can do more than that." Regina says with a wink.

With a wave of her hand their bed appeared. They were laid on top of it and Robin was completely naked. Regina on the other hand was dressed in Robin's favorite red lace lingerie. Robin immediately climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck.

"Oh, you're so beautiful." Robin says as he kisses her soft skin.

"I'm so horny." Regina whines as he presses Robin against her. "Baby, just fuck me."

Robin chuckles as he grinds his erect member against her wet panties. Regina moans as she grinds against him. Robin massages her breast through her thin bra. Regina moans as he lightly tags her nipples with his thumbs. Robin pulls away and places kisses down her body slowly reaching in between her legs.

"You just love going down on me don't you?" Regina says and Robin chuckles as he slowly takes off her lace panties.

"You're just so damn delicious." Robin says with a smirk.

He brushes his nose against her clit and makes sure his stubble brushes against her thighs. Regina moans as she arches her back in hopes of encouraging him. Robin smiles as his slowly likes her folds. He wraps his arms around her thighs to keep her still as he pleasures her.

"Oh, my god Robin!" Regina yells and Robin chuckles.

"I'm not even doing anything." Robin says before he licks her clit.

"Just the thought of you..." Regina says with a moan as her hands fuss with his hair.

Robin chuckles against her as he licks her wet folds. Regina moans as she tugs on his blonde hair. Robin nips and licks her clit as his finger teases her opening. He hears Regina moan and it is absolute music to his ears. He feels her clench around him and he stops. In a quick motion he pulls her down and enters her and starts to thrust fast.

"Robin! Oh, fuck!" Regina yells as Robin fucks her into oblivion.

She wasn't expecting that and it feels absolutely wonderful. A hard and lustful pressure building up into her core. Robin slows down and then speeds up when she least expects it. Regina moans as Robin grunts above her. He trails his hands down to clutch her ass her pounds into her.

The sound of their skin slapping together quickly fill the vault. Their heavy and rapid breaths fogged the air and made it steamy. The bed was squeaking and both of them were happy the vault was sound proofed as Regina yells out.

"Robin! Oh, yes fuck me!" Regina yells as she opens her legs wider.

Robin grins as he places his hand on her stomach to hold her down. He uses his other hand to rub fast and deep circles on her clit. Regina moans louder as she feels her orgasm quickly approach.

"Oh, god! I'm gonna come!" Regina yells right before she has her orgasm.

Her legs twitch as Robin comes inside of her. Robin kisses her as he lays his forehead against hers. They both try to catch their breath as they hold each other tightly. Robin starts to exit her but Regina holds him tighter.

"Stay in for a little bit more." She says and he nods.

After a few minutes Robin rolls onto his side and grabs Regina, pulling her into his grasp. Regina winces and Robin immediately notices. He looks down and sees a red hand print on her stomach. Robin cups Regina's cheek as he looks up at her.

"My love did I hurt you?" Robin asks and Regina shakes her head. "Tell me the truth."

"It doesn't hurt Robin." Regina says and Robin sighs.

"I'm sorry I even touched you liked that." Robin says as he kisses her knuckles.

"It's okay, I liked it. I actually wanted you to be a bit more rough." Regina says with a slight laugh.

"I could never think about being rough with you. I don't want to hurt you." Robin says and Regina smiles.

"You'd never hurt me because you love me and I love you. I trust you Robin. So what I'll have a bruise. It'll be the many that are caused from our love." Regina says as she cups his cheek. "I love you, okay?"

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Robin says and Regina laughs.

"I'm more than happy." Regina says before she kisses him.

***

Yes, this is very short. I wanted to update today so this was just a quickie. I'm working on something that will be longer but it'll take longer to update. Also, leave prompts in the comments! Thanks!