Halloween

Author's Note: Wow guys! I haven't updated this book since March! I just want to apologize for that. I'm planning on doing some updates with this book in the new year. This was one of them that I planned to post later but I'm very rusty with writing. This is a little tester so please tell me what you think about this. As for what I've been up to in my hiatus I'll let you guys know in a few weeks. Enjoy this little drabble lovelies!

Halloween was Regina's favorite holiday. Ever since she was a teenager she has completely fallen in love with the spooky holiday. She's not even sure what her favorite part about it is. It could be the creepy decorations, the cold weather, the loads or candy, or dressing up. Oh, she loved dressing up for Halloween. For years she's done it alone and went alone to Halloween parties but now she had Robin, her darling boyfriend.

"Regina, what are you thinking about now?" Robin questioned as he walked into their bedroom.

Regina smiled at him as she turned to look at him. "Well, I was just thinking about what we're going to dress up as. I know Halloween is in a few days and we have to make our decision."

"Well, you already know what I want to dress up as," Robin said with a smile and Regina just rolled her eyes as she got up from the bed and walked over to meet him.

"You can't just wear your cop uniform. That's just too lazy of a costume, Officer Locksley," she said as she ran her hand over his shiny badge.

"I just want an excuse to wear this without being on the job. I've missed you today," he said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips.

"Oh, I know how much you miss me. You've texted me almost a hundred times today. I'm starting to think that you're just a little clingy," Regina said as she stepped away from him.

"I'm starting to think that I'm madly in love with you," Robin said with a smirk as he pulled her back and kissed her again.

Regina moaned as she let him kiss her senseless. She loved this man and how charming he could be. To be wrapped up in his arms and to hold him close is all she ever wants nowadays. She kept kissing him for a few more moments before she bit his lip and pulled away.

"Get out of your uniform so we can talk about our Halloween plans. I can't wait to take Roland trick or treating. It'll be our first Halloween together." Robin couldn't help but laugh as she said those words and smiled that goofy smile of hers.

"He's excited to be the Joker this time. He has a running superhero theme going on. I was thinking that maybe we could join him and be superheroes."

"What if I want to be a bad girl?" Regina asked him with a coy grin on her face.

"I still have my cuffs on my belt so I might have to arrest you," he said back as he gestured to the handcuffs on his belt.

"I don't think you would do that," Regina said as she started walking towards the door of their bedroom. "I think I would enjoy that too much."

With that last comment, Regina walked out of the bedroom so she could continue making dinner for the three of them. At the moment it was only four o'clock and Robin usually picks Roland up at four thirty and dinner is always at five. It was easy to get into a routine when Regina moved in a few months ago. Her friends had thought she was crazy when she moved in with Robin without being together for a year. She trusted him with every fiber in her being and knew no hard would ever come to her if she lived with him. He made her feel safe and she needed something like that in her life.

Regina was in the middle of chopping up broccoli, Roland's favorite vegetable, when Robin walked into the kitchen. As usual, he walked in and checked the refrigerator to see what new goodies Regina stocked the fridge with. Today she ended up stopping by the grocery store and buying some strawberries. They were apart of a plan that was brewing in her head but Robin was already digging in the carton.