The Darkest of Thieves

I actually wrote some smut in my one shot book so I'll be sharing it here and I'll be adding to it. Also, I pretty much gave up on the second part of Mine. If anyone wants a part two of it I'll write it. For those of you who already read this from my one shot book you can skip most of this. I'll let you know when the new stuff is coming up.

**************

It was intolerable and just damn suffocating. The darkness swirled around Regina sucking out all the light from her being. Robin didn't know what to do to save his soulmate so he just stood there stunned as she was slowly being killed. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Emma pick up the Dark One dagger. Without thinking Robin takes the dagger and strikes it into the cloud of darkness.

"Robin, no! Don't do it! Please!" Regina yelled over the howling wind.

"I love you, Regina." Robin says before he's emerged into the darkness.

Regina fell down to the ground and looked up to see that her soulmate was in fact gone. Regina couldn't stop the tears from forming when she saw the dagger with his name carved into it. She reached for it and held it gently.

"Robin Hood." She says quietly as she stares down at the dagger.

"Regina, where is he?" Emma asks gently as she places a hand on Regina's shoulder.

"Robin Hood, I summon thee." Regina says quietly as she stands up. "Robin, come here!" Regina yells through her tears.

There was a gust of wind that blew Regina's hair in her face. Goosebumps rose on her skin and an eerie feeling washed over the whole town of Storybrooke. There was a new threat in town and it was going to be a struggle for the queen herself to defeat this new threat, her soulmate.

"I'm right here." A deep and dark voice says behind Regina.

"Robin?" Regina asks as she slowly turns around.

He was different. His skin was paler and his eyes lost its blue color. Regina reaches her hand out and softly touches his cold cheek. She gave him a smile and he returned it before snatching the dagger from her hand and holding it up to her throat.

"Hey, don't touch her!" Snow says walking up to him.

Robin turns around to face Snow and gives her a creepy smile before blasting her with his dark magic and causing her to hit a wall and be knocked out. Robin turns back to a now frightened Regina and wraps his arms around her and engulfs them in a cloud of magic. They materialized in what seems to be a castle.

"Where are we?" Regina asks softly as she moves away from Robin.

"We're in my castle in the Enchanted Forest." Robin says and Regina groans.

"Why did you bring us here, Robin? What do you want with me?" Regina asks getting frustrated.

"Regina, I'm not going to hurt you." Robin says holding her cheek softly. "You shouldn't be afraid of me."

"I'm not afraid of you Robin. I'm afraid of the darkness inside of you. I just want my thief back." Regina says crying as she moved her face away from Robin's hand.

"I'm right here milady. I love you." Robin whispers as he kisses her but she pulls away from him.

"You love the dark magic more than me. Don't lie to me, Robin." Regina says heartbroken.

"My love I could never care about anything more than you. I love you, Regina. Just say it back." Robin pleads as he holds Regina tightly.

"I love Robin Hood of Locksley. I can't love the Dark One." Regina says escaping his grasp.