It's Acting

"Cut! Wrap it up. The scene was perfect!" Mr.Gold the director yells.

Regina Mills and Robin Locksley, the stars of this movie, give each other a smile as they walk off set. Regina sits in her chair and checks her phone while Robin sits next to her. He stares at her intently as she laughs at something on her phone.

"Gina, Rob!" Gold yells grabbing both of their attention. "I need you two ready for the scene tomorrow. Be ready to strip!"

Gold walks out the room with his coffee in hand. Robin can't help but see Regina blush widely. Tomorrow they had to film a sex scene and that was going to be beyond awkward for him. One, she was famous. Two, she's smoking hot. And three, he has strong feelings for her.

"Hey, Robin." Regina says interrupting his thoughts. "Do you want to come over to my house and uh practice maybe?" Regina asks as she fumbles with her fingers.

Okay, it was obvious that she liked him too. Their careers just prevent them from being together. So this was a lame attempt of being able to enjoy him in the privacy of her bedroom. And enjoy she definitely will. Robin smiles at her and chuckles lightly. He runs his hand through his hair as he stares at her.

"I'll come over to practice, only if you want to of course." Robin says carefully and Regina smiles softly.

"It'll be better if we know each other's bodies before we perform on camera. It's in the best interests of the film." Regina says and Robin laughs.

"I'll come over in a few hours." Robin says but Regina shakes her head.

"It could take a while so maybe you should come now." Regina says praying that her lame excuse will get her laid quicker.

"Okay, meet me by my car." Robin says before he walks off.

Regina smiles to herself as she smiles widely. She is going to fuck Robin Locksley! She's been thinking about it ever since she found out they were working together. Her heart beats faster just thinking about him hard and deep inside her. She lets out an involuntary moan that brings her out her thoughts. She looks around embarrassed before running off to her trailer.

****

"Do you want to start now?" Robin asks as he enters Regina's bedroom.

"Yes, let me just get my script." She says nervously as she digs through her bag.

"Tell me if you get uncomfortable." Robin says and Regina nods with a smile as she clears her throat.

"Sean, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with your wife." Regina says in full character.

"Lana, I can't live without you. I can't breath without you. I can't even sleep or eat without thinking about you. I need you Lana." Robin says as he embraces Regina.

"Sean, you made a vow." Regina says as she pushes him away. "Go back to your wife and forget about me."

"I can't. I love you." Robin says as he kisses Regina.

Robin drops the script and cups Regina's cheeks as he kisses her. Regina melts in his arms and lets out a soft moan as they kiss. Their lips move slowly together as they taste each other's soft lips. This wasn't acting it was their love for each other. Robin pulls away and Regina's breathing is heavy. She has to take a deep breath before she starts reading lines.

"Sean, I can't love you. You're an honorable man and you live by a code." Regina says as she looks up at Robin's eyes.

"Not today." Robin says and he kisses her again.

This time Robin softly licks the bottom of Regina's lips to ask for permission. She opens her mouth and Robin's tongue enters her mouth. He's holding her again and Regina presses her hands against his chest. Robin breaks the kiss and grabs the script from Regina's hand.