Professor Locksley (Part Three)

"Okay, class I hope you enjoy your weekend! Don't forget your essays are due on Tuesday!" Robin yells as the students run out the classroom.

"Class is finally over." Regina says as she stands up from her desk and walks over to him.

"Thank god it is! I wanted to kiss you so bad." Robin says as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"It was torture not being touched by you." Regina whines. "Let's go somewhere a little more private." Regina says with a wink and Robin chuckles.

"Let's go to my office." Robin says as he grabs her hand and she giggles.

"I've always wanted to have sex in your office." Regina whispers in his ear as they walk towards his office.

"Who said we were having sex?" Robin asks teasingly as he opens the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just assumed we were going to-" Her words are cut off by Robin kissing her

"Of course we're having sex. I've been waiting all day to bend you over on this desk." Robin says as he pushes her against his desk. "Just to hear you scream out my name as I fucked you." Robin says kissing her neck and then he sighs against her skin. "I've dreamed about this."

"I'll happily make your dreams come true." Regina says with a smirk.

Robin's hand trails down to the hem of her shorts. He tugs on it lightly before unbuttoning them, discarding them to the floor. He pushes Regina to lean on his desk and he stands behind her and presses his tight jeans against her. He leans down pressing his chest against her back. He kisses her neck softly before nibbling on her ear.

"I love you." He whispers and Regina smiles.

"I love you too." She says and Robin kisses her lips softly.

Robin pulls away from her and slowly takes off her panties. Regina looked over her shoulder and bits her lip. Robin quickly unbuckles his pants and lets his erection spring free. Regina was just soaking wet bent over his desk and it was driving Robin crazy. Without any warning he thrusted his full length into her. Regina moans loudly when Robin filled her completely. She grips the edge of his desk as she swears under her breath.

"Fuck, Robin!" Regina yells as he slams into her.

Robin smirked to himself as he gripped her hips and speed up his thrusting. Regina was moaning loudly under him as he thrusted deeper into her. She lets out a gasp when she feels his hand start to rub circles on her clit. She moans loudly as she arches her back and presses herself against Robin. Robin bends over and presses his chest to her back as he thrusts deeply. He places kisses on her neck and starts sucking on her ear.

"You like it when I fuck you on my desk?" Robin whispers and Regina nods her head.

"This is so good." Regina says with a low moan.

Robin continues to suck on her neck as he thrusts into her. Regina bites her lip as she pushes Robin off of her. She stands up and turns around to kiss him deeply on the lips. She pulls him by his tie and makes him sit in his chair where she straddles him. Robin smirks as he takes off her shirt and bra and throws them to the floor.

"How was your day?" Regina whispers as she sucks on Robin's neck.

"It was terrible. I didn't get to touch my girlfriend all day." Robin says as he clutches her ass.

"Isn't that tragic." Regina whispers in his ear.

She was such a tease and she did it well. She keeps whispering things as she sucks on his neck and grinds against his throbbing cock. Regina was the type of girl who liked to be in control and Robin was suffering.

"Regina?" Robin asks and she hums a response against his neck. "Why are you torturing me?" Robin says and Regina chuckles against his neck. 

"Just enjoy the ride babe." Regina whispers into his ear.

Regina guides Robin into her and then slowly sits down so he fills her. Regina moans softly as she starts to grind against him. Robin groaned as he helps her move against him. Regina moans softly in his ear and Robin groans just hearing her.

"Regina, you're driving me crazy. Go faster please." Robin asks and Regina chuckles.

Robin groans when she picks up her pace. Regina clutches his shoulders as she bounces on him. He smirks as he squeezes her ass and he takes her nipple in his mouth. Regina moans as she picks up her pace. Robin starts to thrust inside her and immediately hits her g-spot.

"Fuck!" Regina screams out as she closes her eyes tightly.

"Damn, you're so sexy this way. Keep going babe." Robin says before he groans loudly.

They started moving faster against each other. Their heavy pants mixed with the loud sounds of their skin slapping against each other fueled their need for each other. They were moving fast and they were both moaning so much. Regina held onto Robin tightly as her walls started to clench around him.

"Oh, god!" Regina says as she started to move faster.

Her hips started to buck out of rhythm and her legs were clenching around Robin's. His face got tight as he felt her coming around him with a scream. He couldn't hold back and came inside her with a few thrusts. They were both trying to catch their breath and Robin pulled Regina in for a kiss.

"I'm surprised the chair didn't break." Robin says and Regina starts laughing.

"That was great. Since it's the weekend I was thinking maybe we could go to your house and continue this?" Regina asks as she gets off of him and starts getting dressed.

"That sounds like a lovely idea babe." Robin says fixing his pants. Once Regina was dressed Robin pulled her into a kiss.

"I love you." Robin says and Regina chuckles.

"Come on professor we have a lot of work to do." Regina says as she pulls him out his office.

Final part of this. Sorry it took so long to write! I've been having some writers block. Now I hope you enjoyed this and if not I'm sorry it's crappy. Also, I made a this crush page. Leave a comment please. The link is in my bio! Bye guys!!