Hexxed [Luna]

"I don't think so, Nadeshot. I think you will be coming with us." Mitch interrupted.

"NO. YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!" Nade exclaimed.

Kenny appeared behind Mitch and his eyes started to glow. Nade seemed to be trying to go invisible, but it wasn't working.

"What? What did you do to me?" Nade shouted.

"A little hex, similar to the one Ali put on the guys a long time ago. You can't use your powers at all." Kenny smirked.

Lachlan rushed forward and grabbed Nade, pushing him over to Mitch and Jerome. He then ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" Lachlan asked.

"Yes, thanks to you." I replied, hugging him, and going on my tip toes to lightly kiss him.

"You're so small, it's adorable." Lachlan joked.

"I am fiesty! Not cute!" I defended, igniting my eyes for a quick second.

"Okay, you're fiesty and cute." Lachlan laughed, carrying me into the house bridal style.

"So.... she's already chosen her mate." Nade interrupted.

"Yes, I have. What's it to you?" I replied angrily, jumping out of Lachlan's arms.

"Ali can't make you chose him as easily then. I'm guessing that means you have powers too." Nade explained.

"Why are you being so helpful all of a sudden?" I questioned.

"What else am I supposed to do? Ali can't and won't rescue me and he doesn't realize that you guys have the better odds. I'm hopeless and ability-less anyways." Nade explained.

"Ah. It's kinda sad that you only had the invisible thing." I laughed.

"Well I am a good fighter too, give me a sword and I can slice and dice." Nade bragged.

"Quit your bragging and shut up." Mitch interrupted, putting Nade to a silence.

"Oh that's better." I spoke.

"Hey Luna! Think fast!" Preston shouted, throwing a piece of paper rolled into a ball at me.

I quickly igniting my fist and shot it to ashes.

"Nice try Preston. Nice try." I shouted back.

"Hey Mitch. Couldn't Nade leave easily since he isn't tied down?" I asked in a low voice next to Mitch.

"No. Watch. Nade, do not ever leave this house, stay." Mitch commanded.

"Oh great. Now I'm stuck here. " Nade complained.

"Cool!" I exclaimed, smiling at Mitch.

"Now we have better odds against Ali, and he clearly doesn't know of Luna's abilities quite yet." Jerome added.

"Ah yes. He is outnumbered. We must return to our meeting. Luna and Lachlan, keep an eye on Nade. I'll have Kenny fill you in later." Mitch replied.

"Yes sir!" Lachlan and I said, half joking, half serious.

Oooh spicy, they are making plans for battle already. Ali, here comes the Pack, ready for the attack!

~Luna out!