A robot with answers [Luna]

I heard the door open downstairs.... Nooch?

"IM HOME!" Nooch yelled from downstairs.

He's finally home...maybe I can find out what is wrong with me. It would be cool to have an ability like the guys, and gals, but would it come with this blindness and horrible burning pain forever? I literally can't leave the house because of it, along with the Pack trying to hunt me down constantly. I know they won't ever give up their hunt for me, not for a long time anyways. I just have to stay hidden at all costs and figure out why I am like this. Why me? I was fine with my depressing life of sitting around, alone in my room, watching Youtube Videos. Their Youtube Videos...

"I'm coming down!" I yelled from the top of the stairs.

I walked down and ran to Nooch, who wasn't expecting what came next. I leaped onto him, catching him off-guard. He fell over onto the couch, as I plopped on top of him. I laughed hysterically at his frightened expression, but quickly stopped as the hot sensation engulfed my body in pain once more. I fell to the ground, becoming blind as I hit the ground.

"PETE! ICEEEE!" Choco and Nooch yelled in unision.

Pete ran down the stairs as fast as he could, skidding to a stop in front of me. He picked me up and took me outside as he released his cold air onto my skin. The frigid air from his palms felt relaxing and helped with the burning, but it was still painful....not to mention I am still BLIND! He placed me on my feet and told me to calm down, but that didn't work since he didn't have moody powers like Rob. Nooch walked outside, obviously in robot form by the sound of clanking metal hitting the ground. He walked right in front of me, making sure he was visible to my terribly blurry eyesight. This blindness sucks.
"We will figure out what's wrong soon, no worries." A voice spoke softly.

I started freaking out till I heard someone else come outside.

"It's just me. No worries." Kenny spoke.

Oh yeah. Telekinesis.

"I know what is happening to you. I think it may be due from the Pack finding you that this was uncovered." Noochbot spoke (roboty Nooch voice).

"And?" I questioned, impatient.

"You're.... developing powers alright. You are a lava mob..... like Preston, you can control fire, you can also make others blind to your thoughts, or block your thoughts out. Your powers will become controlled once you use them." Noochbot replied.

"HOT DAMN! LITERALLY!" Pete yelled. (I'm so not sorry for that one xD)

"Really? And Pete please no bad puns." I begged, laughing in the process.

"Yeah. We need to train to you and make you stronger so you're prepared for the Pack." Landon said, putting his arm around my neck.

I blushed....why do boys keep giving me that look?

"That is the look of a boy with a crush on you." Kenny spoke through his thoughts.

Hope you enjoyed! 11:56 pm Woooooooo!

~Luna out!